Thursday, April 29, 2010

day 35

So I woke up early in the morning after last looking at the clock at 3:45 am...
6:30 am... my dad was asking why I wanted to go to the skate park so early.... Brandon and I did,... Brandon was gonna teach me.... But Brandon didnt really wake up and it was snowing....
Anyways, so after my dad woke me up after he got done getting ready, to inform me that it was raining, I said goodbye to him, and fell back asleep.

A few hours later I woke up again. I had been getting texts from Klaa, and apparently they had been playing in my dreams,... meaning I didnt really notice it...
He was inviting me to go to the mall with him!!!
I had to think about it. One, I was waaay too tired to think, two.... well I had to clean the whole house.

But after a while I actually got out of bed, and started cleaning, decorated my room a little... but not as much as I wanted.... I realized I didnt have as many pictures as I thought in my photoalbum...
It would be a lot better if my printer was working =[
Anyways, I cleaned,... than I cooked some spam :] yum
after a while, I got ready, and Klaa came over.
He was dressed as one of the anime characters from Bleach, and I was slightly dressed like a pirate...
but dang, I hate my heals....
we went to the flat irion mall, to the mills mall...
and I got new shoes... and man, I hate those shoes too D<>.>

Oh, and he got me Cinnamon :]
Oh, than Jared text me.... saying 'hey babe i got my phone' but his signature said 'Marcos' so I was all like 'who the fuck is this?'
but i really asked 'er, Jared'
his response: "Yes, unless there is someone else that calls you babe"
Psh!!!! yea, right... if there was someone who called me babe that that I knew of, I'd be all like 'bitch...... im not your babe'

tehe....
but all in all today was a pretty good day today ^-^
except for the fact that I put on my corset today.... ugh, im getting fat... and its making me cry
='(

But anyways, I get to see my babe tomorrow, and hopefully we can all get out of the stress filled house....
He makes me so happy... but sometimes I feel like I cant be myself around him.... I guess its just me being shy....
But he checks my profile on myspace all the time, and I think thats so fricken cute!!!! <3333
Now I totally have a reason to update my profile all the time

Day 35
Bass still hasnt answered his phone...
Jared now has his phone.... YAY!!!!! Now I can text him all the time, and tell him I miss him, and.... he makes me happy, and, morning, and I can bother him 24/7 :D
He does make me happy....
and I still cant find my coat =[ Im gonna cry...
especially if its gonna be cold tomorrow... I hate wearing sweaters
=[ Damien moves to yellowstone in a few days... but hopefullly in about 6 months he'll move to colorado..... im really hoping. [hes taking the sesonal job... I wish I had joined last time... he really wanted me to join this time, but I just had too much other stuff going on]

oh, I updated my xanga account....
http://deafbats.xanga.com/weblogpreview
or just
http://deafbats.xanga.com/

p.s. I cant wait till these rude ass people leave my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment