Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 16

I woke up finding out that Bass's phone is turned back on. That night, I had a dream that his phone was now saying 'The number your trying to reach has been changed' or something along those lines, and all I did in my was try to find a way to contact him over and over and over.
Wasnt the greatest mornings....
Besides that, I went to the office while my friend was still asleep, and got my clothes that had came in the mail... only to find out that I couldnt even button my pants on! Great, yay for getting fat...
and my tanktop was too small too....
=/ yaaay

-gap of memory loss-
I some how ended up throwing the trash away with my friend,... only because he wanted to go around looking for a cig... and by the time we reached the other side of the complex, we ran into my dad...
We went to get my permit.... only to find out that it was closed.

The rest of the day wasnt important really, except me and chip went job searching...

Lets see..... just stupid drama with my ex and my ex best friend, stupid thinking, the t.v. stopped working.... my steamer started spraying water, which makes the dreads wet, and doesnt let it melt... so idk whats going on with my steamer....

And the rest of the day I cant even remember.
Besides that, OMG! today was super annoying.
OH! my friend bailed again,... it was his car this time.
But I guess we're going to go get our tickets on monday than.
AND THAN!!! lol xp Chip kept calling me [I think] than he called me crow, and thats all I responded to.... that was kinda depressing. haha...

Day 16....
Still no word from Bass, no word from his mom.
On the side note: I talked to D today... hes back with his baby's mommy :]
and chip showed me how to work this stupid music maker shit thing. whatever its called

No comments:

Post a Comment