Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 29

Ok... so nothing much happened today except....
I tried on my outfit, saw chip's new outfit xD
and I finished my dreads... yaaay

Than me and Jared made plans....
called places...
and than me and my dad picked up chip from work...
he brought home really good chicken

And that pretty much was my day.
I wanted to talk about something,... but I totally forgot, so I think im just going to come up with another subject....
which I cant think of..... otherwise I would have made a youtube video...
But I was thinking about something today..... and got really deep into the thought, and now its just like.... blah


Day 29....
Bass still hasnt answered his phone....
and Justin I think bailed.... >.>
I swear,.... I hate people who bail... I really REALLY do.
Tomorrow.... is gonna be fun :]


Maybe I'll finish this blog later


----

Ok, so!
I was thinking about describing the new... crew... I guess you can 'kinda' call us that.
I'd be the quiet smart-ass who gets angry and hurt way too much... I look to the past too much...
Andrew is just the overly smart-ass whos a prick sorta... and a smart ass can be taken two different ways.... as a smart-ass, and someone way too smart lol
Chip is the dumbass, hyper, and.... yea... kinda rude... or really rude actually...
And Jared, as an addition to the crew... is... idk really. He is himself... hyper and.... idk,... he kinda-ish reminds me of a good guy... or a bad guy gone good lol :]

Why am I always the girl in the crew? Last time yes, there was alayna and rosa,... but alayna was never around, and idk if anyone went to rosa to vent... except her brother and her bf

But its kinda funny, with just me chip and andrew....
I get mad easily, but I get over it in a day, and dont expect a sorry....
chip gets mad at the STUPID things, and always expects a sorry, and says he wont talk to someone till he gets a sorry
Andrew kinda just, doesnt give a shit, but gets really irritated, but knows how to hide it
Jared just doesnt get angry lol

Ok, I dont feel like blogging about this anymore... lol I'll finish some other time

No comments:

Post a Comment