Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 21

I did nothing today,... except was on the computer for most of the day,...
made more dreads, slept, talked a little to chip since I was irritated almost all day, almost anything he did made me mad...

and you know what?
I dont even want to talk about today!!
Was kinda hoping Jared would come chill for a day....
but he couldnt =[ made me sad.
I wanted to watch the vampires assistant and make cookies, and.... idk, but now im just so... blah
today I consumed a... idk what you call it.... tortilla with cheese and corn...
Thats it.
I should eat, but im really not that hungry at all.

Day 21 <-- sounds kinda funny idk
I called bass, but still no answer.
Give up? What if hes in the hospital? What if he really wants to get rid of me?

Me and chip decided we are going to return some stuff we bought,... just too much money was spent... when we can get glowy stuff at a toy store.

I laid in bed all day long, last time I did that I was living with Bass, and we would just chill with each other, and drink tea,...
I miss the old days =[

But the old days are old,... and I need new days with new people
also, I finally posted in my xanga account
http://deafbats.xanga.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment