Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 28

Ok so I think I've calmed down a little bit about the whole Chip thing....
Even if he does almost makes me cry sometimes.... I know he doesnt mean it, at least I hope he doesnt.... but when I get super angry, I start to cry... [OMFG MY CAT JUST SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!! Its fucking dark as all hell and he just runs across the bed and jumps up onto my headboard]

Anyways.... yea a lot of times I cry when im hella pissed off. He just.... idk, changed sooo fricken much.... he was sooo respectful when I first met him. But than again when I first met him he had a crush on me.... Funny how that goes....
Your super nice only to get a girl but after becoming friends, and no longer have the 'crush' relationship,..... they become a total bitch. [not saying for all guys]

Anyways,... today was great... sorta, in a way...
So chip got a job two days ago, Jared got a job yesterday, and today Andrew got a job!! :D yay...
now im gonna break the chain xDD
But Im SERIOUSLY trying to focus on building/doing my shop this month I hope...
Still, Im still thinking of if I should REALLY do it here.

Anyways.... yea, I spent the whole day with Jared and the boys....
End of story...

Ok, not really, but yea,... the high light of my day was finally hanging out with Klaa and going to his house to watch The Avatar.... It was alright....
But yea, I was just like 'awww' throughout the whole movie :]
Cause I got to lay with Jared. Awwww

But the whole time I kept seeing the girls there, I was still all like,.... idk...
They are way too super pretty lol for their own good xD

Abby seems nice though.... I miss my Abby though =/ [she was one of my best friends way back when]

Oh! I tried re-dying my hair.... yea... well it had exploded in the bag [note, I have pink, turquoise, black, and 3 purple different dyes in the same bag] and I had taken it on the plane to and from Cali.... so yea, thats what made the real mess.....

Oh!! Than Jared was talking about his plan for the solarfest thing.... and it just made me smile :] Like, alot.... :] He makes me smile period.

Day 28...
No answer from Bass
I got to talk to Damien. I miss my best friend :[
My dad seemed very very mad today =/
I hate seeing him mad all the time... it upsets me
We got locked out of the house
I wish I could just fall asleep in Jared's arms for once
Today was a good, yet bad day....
It rained alot D<
Klaa is coming to solarfest with us....
Im excited.... at least when Jared leaves to wonder off, I could probably stick by Klaa lol
Tonight is my last night to eat junk food till solarfest
Oh, I hooked up my printer.... but didnt work D<

I MISS JARED ALREADY!!
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment