Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 32

So.... I stayed in bed almost all day long except I totally flipped out on Bass.... well not on him, just on his voice mail...
sent a message to franny to give to her mom...
and found out that my movie maker wont work anymore...
UGH!!! NO videos will fucking load on my computer now unless they are old...
I cant upload any videos on myspace, from any camera, under any format!! what the fuuuck
um.... I worked on my website :]
but its HELLA not finished
deafbatdreads.com
Drove today for the first time in like 8 months.... god i've been in colorado way too fucking long.
I need to go on another vacation to Turlock.
and me and my dad bought $180 worth of food....
adding 2 boys into your home really changes things

Ok... Im too irritated to finish this shit.


Day 32:
No answer from Bass...
Text DB which was funny, cause he was just thinking about me 15 minutes before I text him.
And..... shit really went down with Klaa.... I really hope things get better for him.
got my clothes from lip-service today...
yay.... I guess
yea =/ end of story

='(

No comments:

Post a Comment