Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 19 e.e

[long post] so I had a weird, yet cool dream, and this time it had my dad in it. we were like in a lord of the rings type world, yet it was scary and in like a rundown new york city area or something along those lines.

[blah im too tired to post this]

Anyways, I was supposed to wake chip up early because his friend was going to send money to walmart at like 9, so we were going to ride our bike/skateboard over there....
she ended up not even doing it. Blah. Whatever....

So Brandon [chip] just ended up going to bed and I stayed up as usual... not being able to sleep after really waking up.

Than I was talking to my dad through email, and after a while he told me that Muggle had to get shots at 5, so I needed to be home at like, 4,... which I had told him lastnight that I wasnt going to be home till 5:30
So that kinda upset me slightly....
So I decided to take a nice shower, and chill out...
And as I started to [we dont have curtains in my shower] I watched my cat jump onto the toilet, and than he decided he wanted to jump onto the toilet tank [if you know what Im talking about] but some how missed, flushed the toilet as he tried to jump onto the counter where the towels were at, and my clothes, and my phone which sat ontop of it all, yet kinda off to the side,... the OPPOSITE side of the toilet....
And guess what?
My cat flushed my cellphone down the toilet.....
Yes, thats right.
But luckily I got it out.
But since the toilet was flushing at the moment, my phone was getting sucked in... so meaning... it took me a while to get my phone out.

So my phone no longer works. UGH!
And I had so much information on that phone, important pictures of old friends, numbers, addresses, emails, saved important texts, a bunch of stuff on my memo pads...
Everything from Ronnie, from Bass from Juan... everything important to me.

-sigh- It wouldnt be so horrible if I didnt have such a horrible memory problem....
Or it wouldnt be so horrible if I had someone to talk to on the phone 24/7 like chip does...
I could still use the house phone, but im not that close with anyone anymore, and the only people I am sorta close with only texts.

Im not a big calling person, except for when it came to D, Ronnie, Bass, and.... thats kinda it.
and now someone is like irritated at me cause i was mad cause i just got my phone destroyed

And im not even going to mention the goth store... because supposedly stopping there never existed, which I like it that way... but than again, I dont.

Also, I was watching a movie, and it said that everyone had 3 hours left to live. Imagine that... where would you go? who would you see? who would you call and what would you say? Or would you just run and hide?

Oh well,...
on the good side, I got to hang out with Jared finally! ^-^ and Klaa, and his friend Damien [which was interesting] and of course, Chip aswell... it was super fun ^-^
Very interesting people
And this photographer [I really like some of his pics] wanted to shoot....
And I got my stuff for the 24th
and me and my dad and chip went and got fish tacos today, and tomorrow me jarden and chip are going to the skate park :D but I only has a bike... and.... skaters hate bikers... but I dont even know how to ride a bike in a bowl.... I might as well just sit and photograph them to test out my new camera :]
too bad I dont have fish lenses, that'd be sic

Also, I checked my dad's cell phone, which is shut off, no longer in use...
But I checked his history of incoming phone calls....
it was a very short list, I guess it deletes a lot...
But I called off of Bass's phone once... and it was soon enough that it was still in the phone's history.... What are the odds of that?
At least I can still call Bass...

But even from an unknown number, he wont answer.

Day 19....
Still no word from Bass...
Its been over a month, and I have not heard a word from him. Where are you Bass?
Are you alive?
btw, I still think about people.... from the past, like Bass and Ronnie, the two people who no longer talk to me....
it sucks.... and sleeping alone sucks, and having no one to talk to on the phone till you fall asleep sucks...

btw... how can you tell if your obsessed with someone, or just really madly inlove with someone? what is the difference?

Today was a great, yet horrible day =/
no more late night texts v.v
now the one person I could look for comfort from no longer feels that way.
Whatever,.... its better off that way,... after 6 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment