Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 23

Today was a rather busy day....
I didnt get to talk to Jared at all last night. oh well. Anyways, my dad woke me up early, and Brandon and Andrew never came home lastnight.... and they apparently were sleeping out on the streets, so I was a bit worried...

Anyways, we went down to the springs to return our broken t.v. and got a new one, as well as a new tiny camera for me :] Yay cause now I can take cute lil pics again, and with friends too, and I can take videos again. yaaay.

Anyways, what else.... hm...
I cant really remember, except me and my dad were talking alot. I dont want to give all the details cause I dont want anyone to steal the idea, but I do sorta wanna share it with someone.... I asked around sorta, and I hear the goth community is pretty decent here... which is ok....
My dad has enough money for me to move to cali now, if I really wanted, but if I do that, I'll be moving to Turlock, which is a small town, or,.... I can have a goth shop here like... now, and maybe have my friends move out here [this is a part I dont want to give away] and stay here for a year or two, and than I can move to a bigger city by myself and have yet another goth shop if I want.... and have my dad run the one here in Denver....
I kinda wanna stay in Denver, but I know I hate it here, and I miss all my friends in Cali so much...
I know my dad wants to be part of this goth shop, and I know I want at least 3 friends to work for me.....
Oh, and Seattle would be a good place too....

But there is already a goth shop here, and I know people love going there, but whenever Im there, its always just me and my friends, no one else....
And from what I know, a lot of people think the owner is kinda mean. I mean shes nice and cool, but she can be really.... idk, rude-ish.

Anyways, I finally got home, just in time to wait for Jared to get online, talk a little, and than Brandon, Andrew, and Klaa all showed up at my door. shiot.
They for some odd ass reason wanted me to go to Klaa's house so... he could edit the pictures from the other day and send them to me....
Which he never did do... and all the ones of me in them looked like CRAP!!! omg, I hate how I look sometimes... Especially when there were two other pretty girls at Klaa's house...
Yea.... =/ idk... kljld;sdskl;ds

Anyways, Chip decided to send me a message saying he was mad at me cause I take things too seriously... one, we're like brothers and sisters, two, he just gets on my nerves, not that I take his jokes seriously and dont know how to joke around, its the getting on my nerves part.... so we got into a fight, but worked things out, and I think its a lot better now....

Anyways, I hardly got to talk to Jared at all really.... which was rather irritating, cause.... I dont know, it was just upsetting me, yet, idk, I was happy about something [and since he reads my blogs, I'd rather not say lol] But yea, after a while of just sitting around, we headed back home....
Chip made some steaks, andrew needed to do shit on the computer, I made more dreads..... and yea,... Im tired as all hell.

Day 23....
Bass still doesnt answer his phone. Im about to message his sister again and ask for my stuff yet again...
Got a working computer and new camera...
Almost got a new cell.... Maybe I'll do that tomorrow or Monday
I called my voicemail from my home phone, and got 3 messages from my dad....
yay, I feel soooo loved =/
Im wondering if I should wait a year or two to have my shop in cali, or have a shop now in denver and stay for a couple of years....
but I know I have friends back at home waiting. What should I do?

I feel like Im forgetting something...
chip was gonna walk to the springs tomorrow, but idk if he is anymore or not
anyways... I have not posted this often
Ask me anything... no really, ask! http://formspring.me/deafbats

No comments:

Post a Comment