Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 10 & 11

well I cant remember what happened day 10.... I think I was supposed to hang out with a friend but got bailed on?

And yesterday.... lets see, I was busy for most of the day, calling people, making dreads and stuff.
Than by the time my dad came home.... I was pooped... and I STILL had to make calls...
And than my grandma called and said the yogurt shop wont be open for another year and a half... which totally sucks!!!
But oh well, im still moving back to cali in october, even if all my friends have left there, it'll be better than here.... cause its warm, and I can actually do other stuff.

Than me and a few friends discussed something about going to a rave :]
than my other friend demanded me to buy him and this bitch girl a ticket. ugh.
Now my other friend just said, after we went over it!! "who's buying" and he was supposed to get his own ticket... UGH!!! I hate colorado so much

Still no word from Bass, and his mom is now not responding to my texts.
I talked to my bro last night. I miss him. He said to call the cops on them for not sending my stuff after I paid...
idk, sounds too mean, but yea

No comments:

Post a Comment