Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 20 [yesterday]

omg, im sooo tired.
So yesterday morning, I was getting rather irritated with chip because he wasnt respecting my... whatever you call it... 'rules boundaries,' whatever... but whatever, we figured it out.
Than we went to meet up with our new friend Jared, and took a bus downtown to the skate park...
And of course I havnt skated for like 5 years, so now im too scared to do anything, plus I couldnt leave my camera in my backpack, or put my backpack on if I wanted to learn how to do tricks... if I ever even fricken fell on it, i'd die...

not to mention I cant have any bruises or cuts on me for modeling...
And the fact that Im sunburnt, and have a shoot soon... IS GOING TO SUCK!!!
I might as well reschedule till the tanlines all go the frick away, or go get a full tan, which I dont want to do. lol xp

Anyways,... so I took some pictures, and chilled.... than the three of us went to go get food at mc donalds... downtonw is pretty cool when your walking through there. I liked it :]
So when we got there, some guy was trying to get my number. was hella funny cause all I could say was 'I dont know my number' cause I dont... I really should have my house number written down for emergencies next time. Than chip went to get Jarad to come over there for some reason. lol idk, dont ask.

Than we went down to things that glow, but they were closed. boo... but whatever, we just sat and chilled :]

Oh! we were on this path thingy, next to a river. :] was super pretty, but super tiring lol...
Eventually we made it back to the skate park, where I was getting rather annoyed with my camera, cause I didnt know how to work it at night... I didnt want the flash to go off cause I figured that'd be annoying to people sometimes, especially since that was my first time at Denver skate park.

Oh, totally forgot to mention... I broke my little camera, so meaning no more youtube videos till I get a new camera =[
Im totally bummed out, cause when im with my friends, I use it all the time! Im such a camera whore... that i'll take pictures 'with' my friends and my huge nikon wont really do the trick lol

Anyways, got a little off track.... At some point of time that night there was a huge fight, and I just so happened to have taken pictures from like hella fucking far away, cause I didnt want anyone to notice, and im not a dumb ass and walk up to a fight full of skateboarders, especially when they were using their boards to hit each other with =[

We didnt stay long after that...
the night was over, we went and waited for the bus...
Brandon had a hard time figuring out how to work the damn bike rack. was pretty funny but hey, I was the one asking Jared and chip to take my bike on and off the bus, so I cant say much.

I didnt think much about it tilll chip said something about my dad not coming back till Friday. I had totally forgotten that my dad leaves for washington, and I didnt see him at all yesterday. It made me kinda sad, so I wrote him a note telling him to wake me up in the morning so I could say bye

Day 20....
Still no word from Bass....
He still has not checked his myspace messages...
I dont know if hes alive, or not. All I want is my stuff, and to know that hes alive.....
I no longer care for his fake love.
Im tired, and starving....
my camera is broken,...
But yesterday was a pretty good fricken day ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment