Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 8 [yesterday]

I think it was very early in the morning that I called bass.... His phone is now off... like, he canceled his plan, or he didnt pay for his phone bill....
Now there is absolutely no way for me to get ahold of him. I dont know what to do now.
Im crushed. This blog is supposed to make me feel better... but all these things keep happening.

but on the side note, [after having very little sleep that night] I got out of bed, and got ready for the day. My dad and I went down to colorado springs... I got my camera. nikon d80
not what I wanted. it doesnt have video. ugh!! but oh well.... whatever... I cant change that.
we got two memory cards, a new tripod [hopefully I wont loose the holder this time] and some other stuff.
my dad got a new computer, so now this one is all mine, and I can actually take it into my room before I go to bed. my dad also gave me $500 to buy clothes. wow, thanks... haha :)

we then went to get food, than he dropped me off to go see my old friend Brandon... he lives with this chick, and her dad... his friend was pretty rude... it was like she didnt even want to say hi... like she was full of herself and stuck up... I used to be like that,... it also comes with the package of a shy girl, but I grew out of that, and learned how to respect people that came into your home.

but whatever, I had a good... 20 minutes with brandon.
than my friend decided he wanted to pay me $120 for dreads, when I said, [price of hair+$25-35+shipping] which would probably come to be around... $37-50 but he decided he WANTED to pay me more. lol
the other day he talked to me for a long time, and really helped me out with my thinking. well not really, but he acted like he cared about my life, so that made me happy

but im still thinking too much about if I ever run into bass... what should I do? smack him and ask for my mom's stuff? yell at him and tell him he is exactly like ronnie? demand my stuff, and tell him to never ever talk to me again, and if he even tries to when im around D or Rich, im gonna tell ronnie that he is totally allowed to beat him up now? [not that ronnie hasnt just because i keep telling him not to]
or totally ignore him after I get my stuff like he has to me?
Or I could do the worst of the worst! tell his little gf about everything that happened... which I dont think I will.... thats just mean

No comments:

Post a Comment