Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 22

Ok, so last night Jared and Klaa did actually come over!
And for some reason I got shy.... dont ask, but the shyness just like, hit me.
Anyways, We tried hooking up Jared's xbox to my dad's t.v. but it didnt work. Poo....
Not like I would have played.... if crow was on, I would have had them mess with him though haha.
So we than watched some stuff on youtube, ate icecream, took pictures of my cat, and watched some 'Vampires Assistant' and ended up falling asleep.
Klaa fell asleep first, than Jared, than Chip, than me,... or than me than chip. Whatever,...
But I couldnt sleep for shit. One the way I was laying hecka hurt my sunburn, two My cat was in the way, three,... No comment :]
I kept dozing off, and was in a... idk what you call it... Where your dreaming but your awake. I hate it when that happens.... especially when you have a weird ass dream, or you have a nightmare... which seems to happen on a regular daily bases.
Anyways, so I didnt really fall asleep at all, but thats ok because when I wasnt asleep and having weird dreams, I was smiling, yet I wasnt.
omgijustwantedtorolloverandlaynexttohim
Yea, it was cute. I thought Jared was sleeping on my cat at one point of time. I wanted to take pictures. xp
But yea, I couldnt sleep, so I just went to my room and went to bed....
Than someone called and no one was answering, so I got up, and answered, and eventually went back to bed on the couch....
omgiwasgettingsadcauseiwantedahug
lol! Well I cant remember how long I had fallen back asleep, but it seriously felt like that whole night I had about 30 minutes of sleep....
Anyways, andrew called and said we had an hour n' 30 minutes to get our asses up and out.... What?!?! Ugh! No =[ I seriously didnt want to get up at alllll!!!
Eventually we got up and out... and when we picked him up, two people walked up to me....
And guess what?!
one of them was a kid I went to middle and high school with back in California!!
Shit...
Marcis. I actually had a crush on him for probably.... half a year or a little more.
He used to call me the grudge girl cause of my long black hair.... and make fun of me till high school pretty much. And I think one of my old best friends went out with him and such.
but omg, that was crazy shit right there. Crazy.

Anyways, the 5 of us went to the park, me and Klaa took pictures, and he got some of me and Jared ^-^
What is all this Jared talk? o.o
Anyways,... after a while we walked down town, lost chip and andrew, found them in hottopic...
Yo! downtown Denver is the shit... ok, I didnt know they had like a mall mall outside, I thought it was just called... shit, I forgot what the street is called...
But they had a hottopic, and gonna have a forever 21, and yea,... all that.
I found a hat I liked,... well Jared kinda did. :] I wants it.

Oh, and they had a coyote ugly. I seriously just thought that was only a movie thing.

---cant remember the rest of the day----
Went to things that glow, returned shit, but they only do store credit. shit =[
oh well

I got what I wanted anyways. Anyways, eventually we went home, andrew and chip ditched me, and I dont think chip is even coming to the springs with me tomorrow at all, nor do I think he is coming to the SCA event with me =[ I hate going to those things alone.

Anyways, my dad and I started watching the buttefly effect 3... it sucked!!!
After a while I wondered off to bed so I could try and catch Jared to talk to him online....
I waited for a good while and he never came on, so I went to sleep, he got on, than got off, I got on, and... yea =[ We just kept missing each other, and never got to talk.
Im pretty sad.
And what makes it even more depressing,... is we missed each other, and I hate sleeping alone. I didnt even bother talking to anyone else....
But im tired as fuck, so whatever.
It made me smile when Jared went to remind me to post day 22...
And when I saw my name in his status.

Ok! dont ask why it made me smile...
I think I put waaaay too much information on here for my own good =/


p.s.
I need to get off my lazy ass and get a fricken job!!!
I need to finish the dreads that Im getting $ for...
I NEED TO REGISTER FOR COLLEGE!!! omg, I need to do that like,... tomorrow!
I need to register so I can fricken take my Business class! grrr!! Why am I getting so lazy all of the sudden.
And I need to get my license! Because im still hoping for a car before the 24th, but with my lazyness... not gonna happen. Thats exactly a week away...
Oh, and about applying at Raves Oh My Goth, Andrew said he worked there, and she is a total bitch... so Guess im not gonna apply there :]
I'll just have my own online for now once I get it started

Day 22
Shhh~ Pretend you never read this.
I called Bass maybe just once or twice today....
Thats all.
No word from him
I wanted to make cookies, and never wanted to get up this morning.
I really wish I could have talked to Jared over IM
idk why I want to so bad tho o.O



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment