Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 24 =/



Boys are pervs... And its funny... and,... its not. And its confusing.... and its uncomfortable.
I can be soooo anti-sex, that it pretty much ruins my life...
Same with my shyness

Lets see,... all I can remember about today was,.... everyone was hogging my computer, so I ended up just going to the office to use the computer there...
Andrew was having a hard time trying to find a place to stay cause everything just went downhill....
And so I had to have a little talk about it with my dad, and after, he seemed to be in an 'alright' mood,... but when I was about to leave to hang out with Jared, he seemed upset... idk why...

Anyways, I met Jared's mom today. she seemed nice :]
We went to the skate park, and today I was bored as SHIT!!! idk what was with today....
Had a pretty good talk with Andrew and his situation.... and other stuff
I only liked the walk home. for multiple reasons.

Man, I really cant remember much of what happened today. stupid memory problem. Anyways.... idk, Im in a good, yet not good mood right now, and just dont feel like talking about today.

But I did send a message to D about coming out here to work for me, and he thought it was a great idea, which totally made me happy!

I really wanted to skateboard just to show Jared that I can actually skate,... maybe not do much, but at least I can stand on a skateboard and get from point A to point B... But I also dont even want to get on a skateboard....

[im fricken tired]
anyways,... my chance of winning in this contest is like, going down hill cause I cant get online enough, I need to finish my dreads, I need to make my website,... ugh! Im soooo far behind!

ugh, today is just a confusing day... I don know what to say about it.... there was a lot of bad parts of the day that I just dont want to get into. I wanna, but I dont....

Day 24...
Its cold...
Im tired...
No word from Bass...
I got to hold Jared's hand for like 2 seconds,....
Oh! Tuesday 4/20 Jared is totally ditching Chip to take me to the movies to see Alice In Wonderland ^-^
He told his mom he sorta likes me... it made me smile
I have a feeling Im going to be holding back a LOT of my words with certain people(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment