Tuesday, April 20, 2010

25th Day

Ok... So I woke up to Andrew and Chip being mad at each other,.....
They figured things out, but I think being in the house gets us all stressed out....
I dont even know what to think about this whole situation....
And I hope Andrew finds a settle place soon....

Anyways, ima make this short.
Today we walked all the way to the cricket store, I got a new phone, which I LOVE btw [I would love it even more if Jared had a phone that I could text him at] and we met with my friend Greg... actually He was standing next to me the whole time I was buying the phone, and didnt even notice.
Talk about creepy haha.
Anyways,.... we headed home, than Greg, chip, and andrew went to the skate park, and I stayed home, took a nap, ate dinner, made dreads [idk what the fuck is going on with my steamer, it keeps leaking out water and its fucking with my dreads] set up my printer, and than Andrew helped me set up my website!!!
I'll post it once I get it finished....
Anyways.... yea, I didnt get to talk to Jared much at all today =[
Whaa...
But I get to see him tomorrow!! :D
Cause hes taking me out to the movies. Last time someone took me out on a movie date ish type thingy.... was.... like, a year ago!! No joke, seriously =/
Like I went to the movies with Bass.... but I paid,... for both of us...
And still... that was like,... twilight new moon,.... so that was still a little while ago.

Day 25....
I sent a message to Franky about Bass's mom sending me atleast some of my stuff.... just one box...
No response...
Called Bass.... No response.
Yesterday I said some stuff to Jared.... that I dont think I should have talked about so soon....
Im too tired to talk about today..... was not very eventful anyways
I still need to go to a corprate cricket store inorder to transfer all my contact list to my new phone
some guy asked me out today.... and I said no :]

I hope tomorrow goes well

No comments:

Post a Comment