Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 17

Lastnight Donnie was trying to get me to talk to an old friend about her getting preg... I HATE when people get preg but cant take care of their child or whatever so that was pissing me off... and I went to bed in a pretty bad mood

This morning I woke up pretty fricken content :]
Than I got invited to this goth party, and found out that my friend is promoting it :]
and hes gonna give me and chip a ride and its on the 23rd. yaay

So that was cool....
than me, chip, and my dad went for a drive for the mountains... than me and chip decided to go hiking... so we walked around ended up walking in the snow.... omg, we kept falling in the snow, like sinking. haha.

than i was talking to Donnie... and he said he wasnt friends with my old friend, but I found out he still hangs with her 'cause he supports people who need it no matter what' omg... that pissed me off soooo bad. just because I dont care about her little baby situation, because she probably 'told' the guy to get her preg like she usually does... and than just decides to get an abortion,... I dont support that shit at all! thats like killing on purpose!

so that pissed me off....
than my other friend was starting to piss me off too....

I just want a best best friend, I want a boy, and I want to be living in my own apartment, in turlock, in california, have a job, make dreads, and I want my steamer to stop leaking!

and to be totally 100% honest, Im getting really really annoyed every single day... either by stupid girls, stupid boys, or STUPID FRIENDS! or not stupid friends, but rude friends I should say.

but on the side note, my friend got this website thingy up for something... hes really getting somewhere in life.
im really happy for him.
as for me, Im not going NO WHERE!!!
its tarantula records

Day 17...
No word from Bass still.
Last night I was watching old videos from turlock....
I was once happy. Where did I go?
Today was a good yet horrible day

No comments:

Post a Comment