Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 30 & 31

Day 30:
Was the best day ever... period...
Got my first kiss from Jared....

day 31:
I cant remember anything...
Had spaghetti
And watched Ponyo....
and I didnt really like it...
I still say Spirited Away was the best movie he has done....
There is another one but I hella cant remember what its called....

Ok, Im done talking about those two days....
And today is day 32...
and I just feel like talking about whats happened so far....
Andrew and Brandon had fucked with my computer so fucking much that my fucking movie maker doesnt even fucking work anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH! I fucking swear!!!!!!!!!
Now I need to go find another movie maker program....
my ram is probably all screwed with like... the 20 things they have downloaded in the past 2 weeks.... which my computer was not built to hold...
I got this computer to hold pictures, photoshop, and a simple movie maker,... not like a shitload of things.... atleast they have not downloaded any dumb ass games on here
but seriously, I have like 6 adobe shit, 2 movie maker shit, one that doesnt work, and the other one that doesnt work either.... and like, 2 music maker shit, 1 animation creation, like 2 corel programs, and like 4 things that I dont even know what they are, ok.... so not THAT much stuff, but still.... I went to get a simple ass computer to fit the budget, and yea...
my photoshop is running HELLA slow all the time... and Klaa JUST cleaned my computer too....

Day 30 & day 31
No answer from Bass....
Jared makes me happy...
I hate it when people dont answer the phone when its an 800 number... follow the fricken instructions, and say 'no this is not so and so' so they will stop calling instead of letting it ring and ring and waking people up. seriously, is it that hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment