Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 27

So I REALLY dont feel like talking about yesterday....
Chip came into my room, and I said something snappy, and he goes and calls me names...
Ok, seriously? What the fuck?
I would NEVER go into Bass's mom's room, complain about something, and expect her to know what to do right than and there, and if she got upset, because she was trying to do shit... I wouldnt go and call her names... fuck that! She might kick me out, plus you just dont go around calling people shit when they are providing you a home!!! Seriously? Where is the fucking respect?
I've lived with lots of people, and I stay the fuck out of their way, because their life was set.... they do certain things at certain times of the day,... and than here I come, barging into their life...

Fuck,... when I lived with certain people, I would get on the computer maybe.... 10 minutes a day....
These people come and take my computer for hours... or I'll let them have it, and they are just messing around, and than they get mad cause they cant make a logo that they should have done 5 hours ago!!!

I love them to death, but seriously.... Im not changing my life for them. They have a couch, a t.v. food, shower, and a roof over their head, thats all I should be providing for them. They are not my roommates.... they are bums! [again, I love them to death lol]
Andrew isnt much of a problem,... He actually seems to take in consideration that food isnt free, and he is not paying for it, not like chip, whenever I walk out, he is eating everything, and eats like 2 or 3 plates of food for dinner.

I almost got so fricken mad yesterday, I almost told him to just get out of the house.... not to kick him out, but to make him go out and do something for the day....
Than he gets mad cause I told him not to go out the front door after my dad went to sleep.... AFTER MY DAD WAS THE ONE SAYING THEY CANT GO OUT THERE TO SMOKE! they have to use the patio.... because one, the neighbors dont want to hear his voice all night long on the damn phone outside!!! and no one wants to wake up to the doors opening and closing all night...
Seriously, when I set rules,... DONT ARGUE!

Shit....
At least after I said all he does is sit around, doesnt clean, doesnt throw out the trash... I WAS HIS CLOTHES,... he finally got off his ass and did things, which made me happy that he at least listens...

Seriously, when I look back to when I lived with people, I cooked my own food, bought my own food, cleaned the whole house, hardly ever used someone else's computer unless if it was at my grandparents, I only really used it when they went to sleep, I WASHED the dishes [didnt just stick the damn things in the dish washer so they come out still dirty] I never asked a ride anywhere! I never asked for money, I would eat just a little to make sure everyone else had enough, or what they wanted, didnt drink like 5 cans of soda every single day, and I defiantly wouldnt leave my shit out in the livingroom! I NEVER back talked, even to my friends if I was living with them [unless we were dating] Seriously, how the hell did I get kicked out? Oh, not to mention I was going to school and had a job! shit.... And he never said sorry, when he expects Andrew to say sorry for waking him up one day...

I dont mean to complain so much but as soon as one thing goes up, another comes down.... Every time something great happens, something horrible happens... why-does-this-always-happen?!
Like.... As soon as my mom got better, the doctor said she could come home, the next few days, she was worse than before!!!

Anyways, I was trying to work on my profile all day, but I just now finished it....
yea.... myspace.com/xxdarkangelxxd

Whatever.... I just hope friday night & Sat go good.... I really hope nothing gets screwed up... I really really REALLY hope that everything goes according to plan.

andrew helped me apply/register for college yesterday....

I talked to Jared kinda a bit-ish yesterday...
I made dreads yesterday....
I talked to Jared even more yesterday.... :]
He makes me smile....

ok, Im tired, and hungry, and..... I kinda-ish wanna get ready.....
so yea

Day 27
Still cant get ahold of Bass...
His sister never responded to my message that I wanted to give to her mom SO I CAN GET MY STUFF BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I found out why I've been getting achne lately...
Cause Im getting so fucking stressed out all the time!!
I cried lastnight for the first time in forever.... =/
Was a very irritating day...
Watched Serority Row...
It was gross, but I quickly got irritated with something, so didnt even finish it.
I wanna watch Poyno today!! or whatever its called

No comments:

Post a Comment