Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 36 :]

Ok, so yesterday, [36]was a blast!
first of all.... I got a comment from someone, now that whole situation is stuck in my head for sure...
but anyways, Jared came over,... yaaay!
And so we just talked, I finally added all the music Klaa sent me...
Than I went to go register for classes.... I registered for college already, but they wouldnt let me apply for classes... lame! yea, I have to actually GO DOWN THERE to finish doing it. what the fuck ever!
Than I got a lovely call from a few un expected people....
I might talk about that in a myspace blog... maybe xp

But yea, we just sat around all day almost... but me and Jared made smoothies! :D
yay. they were super good o.o like you dont even know.
but someone ate all my bananas... which I asked the boys not to.
Anyways, I waited for andrew and Brandon to leave, so me and Jared could lock up...
We left, and started heading down to Zuni park... got half way there, just to find out that my friend couldnt make it to the park with us... so we hopped onto the bus, and started heading to Jareds house to get ready, cause Klaa wanted us to come to this other thing with him.
We got on the bus, and the lady was nice as fuck!
She offered to just drop us off right infront of the house!! But Klaa wanted to meet at wendy's
so she just decided to drop us off right there,... which isnt her route... but it was the end of her shift.

So we got ready at Jared's house, and headed off to the lakeside park...
omg,... lamest place in the world! but it was fun still <3
We got on this train thing, and when we got off, the people said we couldnt ride anymore! lol who cares?! but cause Jared stuck his arms out a few times... but whatever... the boy infront of us kept hanging out and spitting in the lake....
Oh, than I got a funnel cake! omg, o.o was fricken good!

Anyways after that, we went to the Church club... effin $20 bucks!!
It was fun though... I just wanted to dance... The goth music suuucked... ='( -sniff sniff- and the thing I noticed about Colorado, is there isnt as many goths as there are in cali.... which still has me thinking about the whole store thing, but whatever, I don care... I still want to do it here....
But yea, Im hoping to find a crowded goth club,... or I pretty much wont dance.
I like dancing, but I hate people focusing on me... Unless thats the whole idea like the go go dancers.... Jared kept saying I should be one lol
yea.... haha... no. one, I have no ass, two, I have no boobs, three,... I dont have a pretty face xD
but it'd look fun... and hella tiring, but fun.

But yea, omg, it was fun <33
and I saw the fish girl....inneresting....

But yea, so we headed home, and I fell asleep on Jareds lap :]
and called him babe in person for the first time... which is kinda a big thing for me =/
Meaning,.... Im starting to really fall for him :]
But Drama is following me again...
But thanks to Jared, I actually feel like a stronger person now. I dont have guys messing with my head or heart, and now I dont feel like I need to go to 'so and so' for comfort...
The only thing that is messing with my head is me thinking that as soon as Andrew and Chip move.. they are just going to ditch me.... like everyone else... Except the turlock crew... I hate the fact that they really dont have phones or computers to get ahold of me...
But yea... I totally kinda feel like chip is just putting on an act till he moves...
as much as they get on my nerves, I still want to be friends... Its just the simple respect thing, and the 'dont leave dishes in the sink if the dishwasher is empty, put water on your dishes so I can clean it off easier when I put it in the dish washer' 'clean off the dishes if your doing the dishes' 'yes, cook/eat whatever you want, just dont over do it on my dad's pepsi, or if im saving something to make smoothies' and 'clear your area[that includes your dirty clothes]' thats all

Im glad I found Jared.... but in a way I feel horrible... Its kinda like Im using him all of the sudden... Im not too keen about meeting new people jus cause I suck at it... and I feel like Him and Klaa would be the only one there for me when andrew and chip leave... so in a way I feel like im using them for my own support. Isnt that how it goes? girl and boy date than their life just revolves around them? Well thats not how I like it.... I like my boy, and my friends... but after they leave.... its probably just gonna be me jared and klaa till MY crew comes over... well, not really cause some stupid girl will probably be here too. and I dont really like girls... unless idk... there just has to be something about them that really catches my eye.

Anyways, day 36
Still no word from Bass, and no one else has heard from him too
Had a good, yet not good talk about my past, anf the future with Jared...
But he told me he could see himself with me for a while in the future :]
Im still trying to figure him out... and he still has a lot to learn about me too
so im glad we're taking the time....
But he makes me happy...
And not to compare or anything, please dont take it that way,
but like my last ex [not the one week thing] He has not given me a reason to dislike him in any sort of way....
Which usually.... I find a bunch of things before even dating someone... so im happy about that
Good morning Day 37... I hope to see Jared soon

No comments:

Post a Comment