Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 50 [yesterday]

I dont really want to talk about yesterday.....
first of all, Jared was supposed to come early, but he didnt.... he came late
so I walked to the college alone....
and got the hold taken off of my registration, but now im on a waitinglist for my class I think.

but andrew invited me to a concert, how nice, but we ended up not going. brandon ended up going by himself

me andrew and jared went to the mall so I could get a sweater..... which nowhere!!! had one....
so I was hella pissed off, than andrew told me about how chip was 'thinking' about paying me back, but was thinking of NOT paying me back...

that is chip's last strike.... today or tomorrow when he gets home, Im going to have to talk to him about it.... see whats going on,.... and I just might kick him out.

you know what? Every single fucking time I hang out with Jared, I get pissed off.... either cause jared is too slow.... brandon does shit to irritate me, or someone gives me bad news,... or jared comes late, or we cant find anything to do and we cant really 'spend time together' if my dad is home....

or I want to hang out with him alone but someone else has to tag along.... like lastnight was totally fine, except the fact that I had to be home this weekend


atleast yesterday Jared and my dad were sorta talking, which was kinda nice.....

anyways, I felt bad cause I couldnt spend more time out,.....

day 50
bass wouldnt answer his phone still
life is irritating
I wish I had a car right now

No comments:

Post a Comment