Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 37 and 38

Day 37... I fricken waited all day for Jared to come over =/
all,... day.
the cable guys came over and gave us some sort of special, and put cable in my room. yay.
My dad was gone for the weekend, off at this SCA thing. wasnt an event, it was just cleaning an area so they can eventually have wars and such.

Finally got got here....
We just chilled and talked,... and yea... cant really remember much of the day at all really except for when Jared wanted to talk about a certain something, which I honestly didnt want to talk about at all untill he was home, and I could tell him online... which seemed to have upset him....
I rolled over, and to me, he stormed off...
and after a lil while, I went outside to check up on him, he was nowhere in sight..
and so the whole thinking situation started...
the thinking of he'd just get tired of me and my drama, and me and my crying,....
and with that thinking, I sat in the bathroom and cried for about an hour, went back to my room, and cried for another hour and a half till chip came over.
chip comforted me, which was nice, than went to talk to Jared....
so after about 30 minutes, Jared came over and we talked....
and when he said 'Krystalle, I really like you' in person for like the first time or something, idk, maybe it was just the sound of his voice that made me happy...
after a while we talked,... and he said he was gonna ask me out at The Church club, where you can see people's texts on the big screen... OMG how cute!!!!
everyone just asks the boring way,...
and than he asked me out, but I didnt really understand him, or hear him, so all I pretty much said 'yea... wait, what?' lol i dont think thatss the answer he was looking for.

anyways, after a long talk, Brandon decided he wanted to make a smoothie...
omfg... that was the funniest thing in the whole world! he kinda didnt know how to do it... and he totally broke my spatula,.... by using it as an icecream scooper... than the stuff in the blender also kinda blew up in his face sorta...
way too funny of a night.
I also made a cookie cake type thingy.
anyways, we eventually started watching one of the Halloween movies... it was alright, everyone was complaining but me... lol I like stories more than killing, but than again killing freaks me out.

Chip hand Jared's computer, and Andrew had mine.... seriously? come on now.... they had the computers all night >.>

Day 37....
I cried for 2 hours and felt horrible that Jared didnt come to check up on me.
Bass still didnt answer his phone.

-----------

day 38.
Jared came over again
and we just waited for the boys to wake up so we could go to the park. My dad came home, and I cooked him some food...
than went to take a nap....
Than me and Jared went on a phone picture taking marathon lol it was cute.
about 3 oclock or something, Chip woke up, and was being all loud, and when I asked him to be quiet, he pretty much said 'i dont care if your dad's sleeping' when he said 'im not even being loud' well, he kinda did say 'whatever, i dont care'
anyways, omg, that pissed me off sooooooo bad.... cause my dad did wake up.
anyways, i did the dishes [they just keep loading up living with these boys] and than we found out that chip's aunt died....
but i was still upset at the whole disrespect thing.... when I say something, just do it... respect dude.....
so I gathered up all my change so we could go downtonw.... it wasnt even fun.
anyways, when we got on the bus I talked to Jared about the whole situation.... I pretty much want to kick him out if hes going to be a jerk all the time, and cant respect me... he acts like a good friend once in a blue moon, thats it.
anyways, me and chip pretty much didnt talk all day long.
We got to the park, and me and andrew just talked the whole time we were there, which was nice.
he had me a good laugh :]
Than we met up with Krystal... she wasnt what I expected really and I didnt feel like talking to strangers. I was freezing, and didnt feel good.
anyways, we just sat there all night, than went downtown for a split second just to say hi to klaa...
we said we had to go so we could catch the bus but klaa just kept talking and talking. ugh....
idk what is up with him right now. its like hes on his period [sorry if you read this, but I obviously talk crap about everyone]
anyways.... the past few days its like... idk, he doesnt like us all of the sudden...
oh btw, when we were at the park, kayla pulled some gay ass stunt.
ok, so we got on the bus home... Jared got off,... but missed his other bus :( and it was raining....
finally we got home after waiting in the cold for the other bus...
and i waited for andrew to get off the computer.. they each said 10 minutes... well I waited an hour.. what the f ever...
and than chip had to snap at me again...
and earlier he had asked for me to talk to kayla, and I comforted him and everything about the whole situtation, and he snaps about me and my phone. ugh... see, a friend for only like 5 minutes.
anyways, I left chip a message about him straightening out, or he is leaving than I left kayla a message cause of the whole chip thing, than left Jared a whole message about the whole thing that I was worried about....

day 38
I realize that im a very jealous and selfish person.
Bass never answered his phone still.
I miss Jared

I just had a dream that Bass got online...
than I had a dream that I asked my dad to cut my hair. what the fuck? nooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment