Tuesday, May 18, 2010

52, and 53

Ok,... 52 im guessing was sunday?
Jared says Im 3 days behind... but 51 says 'I got my steamer, and I make filipino food tomorrow' I made filiipino food sunday

So! I dont remember anything.... but me starting to make my dreads.... than making filipino food. our wrappers were the wrong kind, but we only found eggroll wrappers, so whatever... than the pancit didnt turn out that great... but my dad was the one who cooked it xp tehe...
but anyways, later on that night, andrew thought it'd be funny to lock chip out of the house when he went out to smoke... but then chip started banging on the door, and that is just way too disrespectful,... he could wake my dad up, so I thought 'dude, fuck off, you fucking deserve to be locked out' but I told him he was locked out for like 5 minutes... than he says 'well, lets see if I do actually pay you back than' yea, that pissed me off,.... I just wanted to kick him out right than and there... considering andrew told me that chip was already planning of not paying me back.....

anyways, once he got inside, i pretty much bitched him out because he was fucking stupid,... than later that night, I told him that I didnt even like him or andrew.. I love them, but I dont like them... does that make sense? they just piss me off all the time.
and I told chip that he wasnt being a friend, and he said that I wasnt being a friend by staying in my room all the time.....
well.... Yes, I stay in my room all the time, cause im tired of andrew's singing, im tired of listening to music all the time, Im tired of watching sports,... AND THEY LAY ON THE COUCH SO I CANT EVEN SIT DOWN IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! Im tired of hearing andrew's stupid 'smart ass stories' because one, I think they are stupid. Not the concept, but everything else... because I dont give a shit... and I dont like his smart ass attitude.... sure, a smart ass is better than a dumb ass as he would say, but shutting your fucking mouth is better than both!
and im tired of listening to brandon on the phone 24/7, Im tired of hearing his stupid stories that are just... stupid and dont make sense at all....

Im pretty much like the walking dead... or in real life, its called 'suffering from depression' when people have no interest in anything, dont give a shit, dont feel like talking, dont feel like listening, and just roating [however you spell that word, I can never spell it] your life away.... and I should be going to counciling[sp], but I dont feel like it, I should be taking pills, but I dont feel like it.... and it'd be nice if the boys could understand that....
and understand I dont give a shit about what they talk about.... and understand that YES! I do stay in my room for their own good... because if I was out there all the time, I'd get so mad, and just flip out, and kick them out.... I stay in here because I LIKE the silence... note, thats why my t.v. isnt on, or why I dont play music....


anyways, after I told him that, he just blew me off, and said he didnt want to talk anymore. YOU DONT JUST INTERRUPT PEOPLE AND SAY 'I DONT FEEL LIKE TALKING TO YOU, MISS LADY WHO IS GIVING ME A HOUSE TO LIVE IN FOR FREE' no... you dont do that.

than I walk into the bathroom and find out he left his clothes on the floor.... AGAIN!!! omfg, if anyone does that again, im going to burn their clothes! D<

sure, im the shy little quiet girl... and there is a reason for that, because like my mom says.... once you get me used to you, and talking how I want, and about what I want at free will...... im a fucking demon... and I love you mom, Im not calling you this, you called yourself this... but yea...
my mom also used to say 'your THE demon'S child' yea... you heard it,... Im a child of a demon... me and my mom were evil little things... we really were...

so yes, I like my piece and quiet,.. I like to be alone, and if I do have friends living with me at one point of time, they should all have their own rooms... and I should be able to watch what I want to watch on the big screen, and I should have to HAVE to talk to them about stupid shit I dont feel like talking about.

anyways, at like 11, I took a shower, than re-cooked the pancit... taste a lot better now, no offense lol

day 52
I aint taking no ones crap anymore... anyone pisses me off,... your OUT! no joke... this is not a game, and you cant just take advantage of me. ugh
bass still didnt answer



Day 53
OMG, THE DAY IS HERE!!
woke up at like 6:45 from a call from Jared... I'd love to wake up to his voice ever so often :]

anyways, I was tired as shit, but I got up, straighten my hair cause it was all fluffy from sleeping with wet hair...
and my throat kinda hurt. wtf mate.

but yea, got dressed, and than hopped over the tiny little fence thingy, and took some pictures by my favorite tree :]
and right when I was done, Jared came over.... so since I was still outside, we took some pictures together ^-^

than went inside, grabbed some food, the movies, all my college stuffs, some snacks, money, and...... idk what else....

but it took a while, we ended up leaving around 8 something.
but yea, we headed over to his house, and took a 4 hour nap. o.O yes...
ok, he took a 2 hour nap, and I took more like a 3 hour nap from waking up so much, cause the shit in my throat kept waking me up, couldnt breath right, and.... it was bugging the shit out of me...
but yea, we finally got out of bed at 1. and when I say we took a nap, thats all we did....
if my dad, or his mom knew thats just how our relationship was going at the moment, maybe they'd trust us a little more. but whatever. I love sleeping in his arms.

but at 1, we went to go get him drug tested... which didnt take toooo long....
it was kinda interesting....

anyways, I sat there playing with his little radio on his ipod.... boy, do I need a new ipod o.o

after that we went home, and made some food.... right? I think, or we started looking into the business stuff.... I made some calls, and got some info. It was sorta helpful, but not as helpful as I was looking, but good news, I dont need a license before we do the business plan.
but anyways, whenever we DID eat,... I re-fried the lumpia, and warmed up the pancit.... and omg, jared ate that thing like no tomorrow lol....
at least someone liked it.

after, we watched 'let the right one in' it was a weird french vampire movie that had been horribly dubbed. but in a way, it was kinda good.... just horribly dubbed... not like the mouthing, but the sentences....

after that, we got some pizza,... and Jared like, stuffed his plate with like 5 slices... and I had one small one. yea....
after, we took piper and went out to take some pictures... and it started raining! D;
so all my pictures are like, cloudy... and shit...

but after that, I think I went and looked at college stuff, or something, than after that, we watched twilight...
i like messing with jared when we're watching movies... its funny.

after that, I got a back rub,... but it fucking hurt... I have so many knots, its not even funny!
than..... Jared's mom took us home... and on the way home, I realized that chip and andrew had left.... not caring, or considering that I could be locked out of my own house.....
since chip said he'd be home and all in order to let me in the house. what a fucking liar....

but at least my patio door was unlocked... so I got in....

day 53....
I miss Jared.
he gave me flowers :]
ok, he picked them
and im seeing if they will dry like roses or something. he gave me two tulips







morning of 54...
OMG, I HATE MY LIFE!
me and jared scheduled another date day for friday
my dad than schedules a dentist appointment that day, and wants to take the whole day off so I can take my drivers test...
seriously? why couldnt this be like a thursday? what the fuck
guess I'll just have to buy the stuff on thursday, and have jared pay me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment