Thursday, May 6, 2010

DAy 42

Ok, so I didnt wake up till like 12.... arg!!!
I cant wait till Andrew gets his own computer..... Not that I really mind.... but I need to get my stuff done too...
anyways, today seemed like a pretty good day, except the fact that my steamer is no longer working, and chip would have no problem ruining someone's face for life if he got mugged over a cellphone... seriously? god,... people are so HORRIBLE!!! and Im interacting with people like that? shit.....
Anyways.... my cereal is all gone, and I onyl had like 2 bowls of one box.... seriously peoples? oh well...
So this girl ordered a thing of dreads... :] yay.
so me and my dad went to the college, and I drove there.... and I was told I had to come back and take this essay than come back AGAIN and talk to an adviser.... AGAIN.
anyways.... than we went to target to get this one steamer cause my other one is like broken and retarded. anyways,.... they were out of it... so we went to walmart.... they only had one. blah...
so we were leaving walmart, and my dad was backing up, than stopped noticing that someone was backing up too.... but the guy backed up right into us...
but nothing too bad happened,... just a scratch on the other guy's car.


I really, honestly cant remember anything anything else about the day....
I miss Jared alot... and now Im watching NCIS so im content, only Jared isnt responding my texts,... and im sure andrew wants the computer since I asked if I could borrow it till chip gets here.... ugh.

anyways... Day 42....
I died today....
Bass answered his phone.... but never said anything. I think I had a heart attack... ='(
I could have sworn I heard him sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment