Sunday, May 23, 2010

58 & 59

So yesterday, day 58, I went down to the springs, and yay, that was totally awesome!!!
I got to see Jess and YAAAY!!!! Untill her dad totally started ranting to her about stupid stuff....

which also has to deal with me and Jared....
When our parents were younger, Im sure they were sleeping with their loved ones at our age.... because they have had jobs since forever, since they were young, so they were able to do what they want at our age... but no adays, life is so much harder....

and in my dictionary, 'sleeping with eacch other' means 'sleeping in the same bed/taking a nap' not having sex....

anyways the poor girl started crying....

but anyways, we got our stuff together, and started taking some interesting pictures, and as soon as we find a nice place to take pictures in a field type place,..... my camera died as soon as I was done taking pictures for Jess, and I wanted some for myself....

and as I was doing that, chip just had to go ruin my day by saying 'I dont care... I NEVER LIKED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE' oh my god, that pissed me off sooo bad considering I let him live with me while he was homeless..... than andrew said 'well can I still get my stuff? I dont see why your so mad' and I told him what chip said, and he was all like 'well chip is way too emotional, I didnt say that, he did'

so I told my dad about it, and my dad doesnt like them one bit, and frankly, im etting so fed up with it....

so than we headed home, and went to the movies.... we went to go see Robin Hood.... It was alright I suppose.... actually pretty good,... had a little comedy in it :]

Day 58....
I will never trust a single soul ever again


Day 59....
this morning was pretty interesting after taking a few hour nap.
anyways, we ended up watching some of the turlock video...
than we went to go to some family party of Jared's and that one dino came from the rockies game... it was hella funny...
than we ended up going back home.... hung out for a while, talked, than chip started talking to me......

he said sorry and shit, but im sure they just wants his shit back....
and now andrew is threatening me about shit, so he doesnt have to pay me my money, and for me to give his shit...
yea, not gonna happen...

but he is REALLY trying to black mail me which wont work anyways


FUCK MY LIFE, IM SO FUCKING READY TO FUCKING DIE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment