Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 47...

Today was an alright day....
I got up, and talked to my babe like 6:30am than my dad told me I should just give up on BK... It would take too much time out of school, and everything else I need to do.

So anyways, my dad came and took me to the school and I did my essay test..... it was ok,... I got a 5 out of 8? idk, the whole thing is fucking confusing as fuck.

Anyways, as I was walking home, I GOT A NOSE BLEED!!! omg.... yea... it suuucked...
anyways, than Jared came over... he was a little to... poking, and tickling for my comfort... well not comfort, but it did kinda.... really get on my nerves after a while... I hate being tickled, and I hate being poked....

anyways, at one point of time we were standing in the bathroom with the doors open, and the lights off, just standing in each others arms, staring into the mirror.... and he said 'We do make a cute couple, you know that right?'

AWWWWWW!!!!! How cute!!!!! <33

Anyways, I ended up making dinner, washing the dishes, and watched a movie....
I cooked rice and tilipia fish....
it was alright.
Jared is like, a major chicken when my dad comes home. he didnt want to get up to take a piss, he didnt want to talk, he didnt want to eat when I made everyone food....
poor thing

Oh, and at one point of time,... I had asked chip to take the trash out before work... of course, he didnt....
I also asked the boys to always wash their dishes.... of course, they never do....
I asked the boys to keep their dirty clothes in a white trash bag so its NOT ALL OVER MY FUCKING ROOM!!! of course, they cant do that either.
Oh, one more thing, I asked them not to leave their clothes in my bathroom... they cant even do that... all they can do is make food, make loud noises, take over the computer and t.v. go to work, STILL ask for money,.... and make mess...
Andrew may not do much, but at least he doesnt get on my nerves so friggen much

Oh, why am I talking about this? cause fucking chip had to be rude again.
I was already feeling down because my friend keeps having miscarriages and I can no longer be there to see her since she lives down in the springs... shes like my only chick friend,.... so I was wanting to get on the computer soon....


i said 9 is when I wanted the computer... and he always says 'you dont need to ask, just take the computer'

so this time I was like 'ok, its 9... get off' cause I told him a few times to get off and to hurry up, so than I said it again hes like 'fine, here' leans back, doesnt move, or give me the computer, so I get up and wait for him to move his legs so I can walk by and say 'can you please move'
and hes like 'what, you dont know how to say excuse me?' with an attitude.....
ok, its not the worst thing in the world... but you just dont say that to someone your bumming off of. YOU GIVE THEM WHAT YOU WANT, ACT HOW THEY WANT YOU TO!
as in,.... with fucking respect.

anyways.... my dad found this nice firebird I want for like $3000
I found one cheaper a while back, but I dont think they would have it anymore....

Day 47.
Bass never answered.
chip considers me a friend for 2 seconds.... if I asked him to live with me for fun, it'd be a different story....
I wish I could have taken a nap with Jared today before my dad came home

No comments:

Post a Comment