Thursday, May 20, 2010

55 and 56...

55....
what happened yesterday?
I cant remember.... except I think my dad told me to make a drivers test for friday... and than he mad a dentist appointment for me for friday, which totally ruined my date with Jared....

Than I walked with chip to wallgreens, and I got some dietary stuff, than I drove with my dad to the college.... WE WERE TOO LATE!!
ugh. so than my dad said we'd come back 'thursday' which is the day I re-arranged the date with Jared, so I was like 'fucking hell man, shit! Now i'll never get to see Jared!' and I almost started crying on the way out of the school.....

So we came home, and my dad was kinda upset that no one had cooked dinner for that day.... so I went out in the livingroom after debating if I should go cry in bed or not, and asked my dad if he wanted me to cook, than Andrew offered to cook... which totally made me happy, but totally lead me to my room to cry....
after a little while my dad came in and asked if I was mad at him, which I wasnt, except he totally needs to tell me... or ASK me ahead of time before making arrangements for me.... but I wasnt mad about the college thing, it wasnt his fault....


I think I also asked Bass's gf if she could talk to bass about sending my stuff... and she was totally nice about it, which made me at least a lil happy.....

Day 55....
Dates ruined
totally made me cry!!!





56....
So I am getting ready, and my dad tells me to not forget to call the place, and leaves.... so I ended up walking around the house in a tank top and my underware since the boys were not home. yay....

and I was really.... REALLY trying to find something for a cute outfit....
Than as I was still trying to do that, Jared comes over around 8 ish or something....
we get to his house, and Im HELLA trying to get ahold of the COF thingy, which I filled out, but I was trying to get some information on if it's not all authorized and stuff yet, if I just told the school that I have been here, and the whole thing was pending, if they would just go through with the process.... but didnt work.

so I have to wait till next semester now to do it....

anyways, that took out a HUGE portion of my day, just fucking sitting there for like an hour doing NOTHING but waiting.....
than we watched twilight 2... omg, jacob is hot. lol
Jared said he caught me drooling when he ripped his shirt off pretty much, but I wasnt. I was so about to laugh cause I saw Jared look over at me, omg, it was tooooo funny....

anyways, after that we went down to things that glow, than nu world. for global, me and jared are gonna sorta match... I sooo cant wait
I rode the bus today totally free..... and we rode the light rail free.... does ANYONE even pay? I dont think so.

oh, totally forgot... BASS CONTACTED ME!!! totally text me....

saying 'Look, im dropping ur shot off at ur grandparents in a few days, and if you ever contact my gf like that again pray to god I dont find out'

so I said: 'Aw why, you going to kill me?'

bass: 'No, just burn every trace of you out of my life'

Me: 'havnt you already done that you fucking backstabber?'

Bass: 'Not yet I havent'

Me: 'Well I contacted you for over 60 just to see if you were fucking alive and NOW you contact me. you died to me a few days back.... cant you just mail me my stuff? I gave you money for that'

and he never responded after that.....

I just hope he sends EVERYTHING to me, or my grandparents....




so yea, anyways, we finally got home, and jared's bro and mom picked us up from the smoke shop... it was kinda funny, but Jared said that his mom wanted to take me out shopping... totally not what I thought he meant but she still rocks.

anyways after that we got home, and walked around for a while and took pictures. yaaay I love how he loves to take pictures, but its kinda weird at the same time. I just need to get used to it.

oh, so we got home, than soon after just laying there, we had to go and get on the bus.... we had a lot of deep conversations today....
some good, some bad.
I just hope that if I ever do move, that he wouldnt just be all like 'welp, it was fun while it lasted, bye'
Im tired of that happening to me all the time, and Im always moving for some odd reason.....
I just hope I can trust him.... which I can.... but, there are just some things that are too personal to talk about, but yea....


anyways, so Bass's 'girl friend' as he says said 'we have not been dating since FEBRUARY' <-----!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!????!!!!!????!?!?!

omg, I will KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKER AS SOON AS I SEE HIM!! [not really] Feb... he said he had not dated her since... way before he met me.... [like, at the airport met me met me]

we were 'hooked up' in February! We've been hooked up for MONTHS!!! and you two were DATING?!?! omfg... I cant believe that..... seriously........... I must have been the most stupidest girl in the whole entire world.... really.....
I mean, I did get kicked out on o3/o8/1o and we were having sex and all....
you even lied to Damien..... or Damien lied to me, which I dont think he would have.


I knew there was a reason for me not dating him besides Ronnie....

day 56....
totally ruined day, yet a great day.
I had a good time with Jared, I just wish I could spend MORE time with him....
Now im sitting here watching the turlock video part 1
I ccant believe myself...
chip is a total ass!!! he is rude, and im done.... I dont like the way he talked to/about [same sorta] Jared.... pissed me the fuck off
bass needs to go like, jump off a bridge
me and Jared talked about when we want to be parents.
he would be the typical everyday way overly too protective dad lol
no offense

No comments:

Post a Comment