Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 63, and 64

Day 63
See, this is the reason why I need to do it each day or I'll forget....
Jared said I took a nap, did some dreads, and just stayed home all day, oh, and photoshopped some pictures from day 64 I think it was....
Im also sure that me and chip argued....


but anyways, who cares about day 63,.... well, I got to eat steak though :]

Day 64:
OMG, BEST DAY EVER!!!!
So I wake up to Jared at my glass door.... which made me smile...
We ended up crawling into bed and took a nap, but my bed has a bunch of junk on it, so it was a tight fit, but we were actually able to fall asleep for a little however it was getting hot....
And I had a dream that we were standing next to these close lines with dead flowers hanging from them....
I was trying to arrange them juust right because I think.... that was our wedding day.

I have weird dreams when I get really hot. Than Muggle decided he wanted to lay ontop of jared,... and at some point of time, he also decided to bite his foot. haha.

Than I started to text chip to see when he was coming over. ok, I dont even want to talk about it. he is such a little child.
But as soon as chip came over and grabbed his stuff, I made some eggs, bacon, and... STRAWBERRY SHORT CAKE!!! It was actually pretty good for my first time :]

Than we started watching the rest of the turlock video... it was kinda boring.....
but than we decided to get ready..... well I did.
I put on my little outfit and my dreads, which was kind of a pain, and my outfit was super uncomfortable.

But we headed out downtown... so... may... whistles lol

We got downtown, spent hours waiting for buses, and walking to bus stops, and riding buses... and while we were riding the bus, we found out I got HELLA picture comments already from the pictures he took


but we got to his work place for him to pick up his check, and my dad called, and I told him what we were up to, lol and he said 'well good, now he could take you out somewhere nice to eat' lol

so after that we walked around looking for an icecream place..... we ended up finding out it was like art day or something, it was pretty cool. I love how me and Jared have art/photography in common.... it was nice just walking around looking at pictures.

Than we headed into hottopic, there was this fuzzy animal hat I've been dying to have but they have been sold out for a while... Than we ended up findin this icecream place.... we tried out a lot of different flavors.....

I ended up getting the carmel apple, you know, like the candy, and chocolate covered stawberries..... omg, sooo good!!!
and Jared got peach, and just plain carmel. we sat there listening to music, and talking.... it was nice....



Afterwards we walked into this store called.... 'just colorado' I think, it was like somewhat a tourist indian store. It was rather interesting. We went to this one section where there was dead bugs and such inside of harden sap or whatever its called, and I was telling Jared how I found one once with a bat inside, and as I said that I moved some papers around from ontop of the table and what do you know, there was one. And I wanted to get it sooo bad, but I decided to save my money.

So we left and took the free bus thingy down to the end of the road and decided to go stick our feet in the river :]
I friggen love Jared, hes so fun lol.
we sat there talking and just chilling till we decided to go feather down the river and decided to just walk around in it.... It was super relaxing.
Than we walked over to the skate park, and on the way we found this little sitting area ontop of the hill, it was like a hole in the hill or whatever, it was cool.

But we got to the skatepark and met up with some of his friends. He was hella funny, and I guess I have him on my modeling page. haha

anyways, we waited for the bus, and some people whistled at me and Jared asked
'doesnt that flatter you?'
and of course I said 'not really.... its just funny how all guys are the same.... such pervs' lol
than he said '....those were girls'
Me: *blush* '................oh'
haha, lol that was hella funny.
but by the time we got on the bus and got over to where Jared needed to cash his check [it was cool, his bank is open 24/7 but they were just atms but it was like inside] than we went over to chapotle and got some foom. yum
than we went and waited for the bus again....

Finally we got to the mall where the baby bat industrial club was at..... wasnt very full and it was mostly just young kids....
so we found klaa and asked to put our stuff in the car...
so we did, and some people came up to us and were all like 'do you know who's car this is?'
and we said yea, that it was klaa's car....
I didnt mind that part, but than when she kept asking us what we were doing, what we were lookin for, and that we wouldnt be able to find it, and that SHE would look... as if we dont know klaa, and as if we were not friends with klaa.... probably because Jared was 'different' which really pissed me off.....

and than when she asked if I made my dreads, and Jared said that I make and sell them she had to be all like 'oh,... well yea, of course, so do I'
whaaaat ever.

anyways, as soon as we walked in again this really pretty talll girl came up and started asking me about my dreads. yea,... she was pretty. lol.

anyways, we ended up talking to her a whole bunch, than I found Benjamen!!! He was one of my photographers.... than we were sitting around, and he had this whole gang follow him, and than he pointed at me, and told me to come along. I am in one of his books! His modeling books! omg, it was fricken SWEET!!! but my face was all red and junk from being soo cold from the shoot that I ended up not really liking some of the pictures.

but yea, we were having fun... and than Jared found two people he went to school with! Than that pretty girl, Virus, I found out that she was going out with one of my friends, the one that was modeling with me with Benjamen, WHAT A SMALL ASS WORLD!!
and Jared said he'd help him get a job and such, so I think we made a few good friends.

it was fun even though we just went there just to talk, but thats kinda what the whole thing was about, socializing,, not really much of a club....

than we all packed into the car, me and Jared in the back.... I was really sad when Jared had to leave =[

on the way home me and Virus were talking up a storm, and that one girl in the front was talking, but I hella couldnt understand what the hell she was saying. Hearing problems suck.....

Day 64...
Such a great day....
I miss him so much and wish I could see him everyday... well... maybe with a few breaks here and there since I tend to get stressed like that, but that is what work days are for.
But it was like such a romantic day...
and I love how he asks why him, and such, but there is no way to really describe why...
Oh, and derrick text, drunk again lol. thats like the only time he really texts me.
and Damien called, and Jared said hi :]

OH!!! We found this one place off of the 16th street mall that is totally rundown but still good enough for a shop! omg, it was SO cool looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment