Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 39

omg, horrible day....
I dont even want to fricken talk about...
all I can say is that girls will always be retarded, and bitches.
I love seeing people's reactions, and I hope people will change for the better, always.
But me and chip were hella yelling at each other.... he cant respect me and my rules, than he needs to leave
I packed up his shit, and if he doesnt decide to change, and respect me... or my dad and mine's rules... hes out of the house tomorrow morning. and my dad doesnt go to work till late, and if he fights with it, my dad is gonna back me up.
I hate to do this, but a friend isnt a friend if he cant respect you and your rules when living there for free....
I love brandon, but, he just keeps getting worse and worse and worse,...
and im so stressed out to the max, that I skipped my period this month.


And Jared is so worried for me, that it makes me happy.
but yea, I've been sleeping all day, feeling sick....
and Jared has been sick all day, and I feel super bad that I couldnt be there to make him feel better =[

day 39
Horrible day...
I was supposed to walk to the college but got too lazy... its a 40 minute walk
waiting for chip to come home so I can talk to him. I hope he is willing to change while living in the house. if he acts how he acts outside, that doesnt matter.... in the house its different.
Jared makes me happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment