Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 43 & 44

Day 43....
Ok, so I was supposed to wake Jared up in the morning, but he never answered any of my calls or texts or ANYTHING and I was getting rather annoyed because I was supposed to meet at his house......
but FINALLY he woke up, and I rode the bus for the first time alone to his house. it was pretty scary, but my attitude was getting in the way of the fear.... I really hadnt been in a good mood in the past.... forever.

Anyways we just hung around, and I was really wanting to leave.... I wanted to go shopping downtown, get that out of the way, so we could meet with the boys. But Jared wanted to take his dog to the park..... which kinda put me in an even worse mood because he knew I wanted to leave, so I felt like he was just stalling.... and Im not a dog person, so.... yea. I have my days when I want to like a dog,... and there are a lot of days where I dont even want to be touched by one....

Anyways, we took piper to the park, and yes, it was actually nice to sit outside in the middle of a huge green field.... but than we walked back home, and got on the bus. I hate,... HATE being in a bad mood around Jared... makes me feel like a horrible person for some odd reason.

But anyways, finally we made it downtown, and walked over to Raves....
we took SO LONG THERE!!!!! I just wanted to get boots, a plad skirt, and a school girl top.... wanna know what I ended up with? boots,.... a corset, and a black tight skirt.... and socks...

than we went to go get Chinese food... it was kinda expensive. and than klaa picked us up.... I was pretty content hanging with Jared all day just me and him. :]

Anyways, andrew and chip looked tired. well guess what? chip was fucking high. ugh. anyways..... we got to the club, and sat in the car for a long ass time, finally got in, and yea.... that day just so happened to be the day that other places had huge shows and free shit going on, so it was pretty empty,... but for a short while I was having lots of fun.... and Jared was making me the happiest girl ever.

Than Chip and Andrew decided to go and sleep in the car..... well before we went into the club, Jared let them eat his share of the food.... that I bought him. =/ whatever,... than they asked if there was more, and Jared said yea, but it was mine, and they were not allowed to have any.... and I said it too.... so guess what they did while they went in the car to sleep.... THEY ATE MY FUCKING FOOD!!! that shit was NOT cheap!!! They didnt ask, nothing. uncaringly, they just ate my food. I swear, they eat all my food at home, and I cant even buy anything for myself without them eating it!! D< What a rude couple. Just like my dad said 'I dont buy beer for you guys to drink, I buy it for myself' ok, so they can understand my dad's words, but why cant they understand mine? Im the one who controls if they get to stay here or not.... well my dad too, but still.

that just ruined my whole night....
and I just was trying my very very hardest not to flip the fuck out.... all I did was throw the empty container at chip.... andrew gave me $5 for eating, what,... like 2 of my wontons.... and said sorry, I think, so I was still expecting word from brandon about eating my shit, but still to this day, nothing.

We went to deny's which was interesting, but not interesting enough to talk about it.... except the fact that I just wanted to get Andrew's knife and stab it right into Chip's eyes.... no joke.... thats ALL I could think of, I was soo deep into thought about it that when Jared sent me a text saying 'I <3 U' all I responded with was 'sure' than I felt horrible for saying 'sure' cause one, idk what he really ment about the text.... so that put me into an even more worse mood.... that I almost cried....
I think the only thing I said at denny's was 'who are you shooting with, your getting ripped off' cause even if your shooting with a very high perfessional photographer, you should get at least 3 pictures....
if its a mag shot, than sure 1.... the one in the mag.

anyways..... atleast I went to sleep happy.... away from brandon,... and at least he wasnt in the same house as me

Day 43
I didnt call Bass....
I hate disrespectful people almost more than anything



Day 44
I woke up and omfg, it was hot as hell!!!
Im still mad at brandon.... anyways, we all took andrew home to go to work, left brandon at home, and me klaa and jared went to chipotle and got food.... my throat was hurting a little less..... yesterday was HORRIBLE!!!!! anyways.... we than decided to go up to the moutains! than klaa decided he wanted to do a photoshoot of me and jared... yea,... never really happened.... jared didnt want to wear klaa's clothes, and I just thought he didnt fit the look... we went up to the moutains, with Jared sleeping on my lap..... I thought it was super cute.....

anyways, lets see..... IT WAS HELLA FUCKING FUUUN!!
but the whole way up there I was wearing my corset skirt and boots.... wasnt a comfy ride....
we took videos which made it a lil more fun too.....
oh, and this jeep got stuck infront of us in the snow. haha! sucked, but Jared and Klaa helped them out :] yay for them.
and we got lots of pics.....
than on our way down this lady got off of her quade and looked like she was about ready to drop her pants in the middle of the dirt road.... to take a piss? seriously? wow... ok....

and than she turned around and noticed we were behind her xDD haha! omg, you should have seen her face! lol priceless....

than... we drove around again, got a few pics of me and jared, but i hated my face, of course, cause I think im ugly, than what else....
oh, Jared found a river.... and guess what?
:]
>.<
xD
He fell in. tehe
lol

than we went our way home ='(
and Jared fell asleep on my lap again.
boo!!! no fun.... I wanna fall asleep on his lap

anyways, we got home, and two seconds later chip was already out there to bug us....
I said my goodbyes to Jared without a kiss..... I felt horrible....
the past two days were really nice......
anyways, I got home, and my dad told me to get something out of the car. I already knew what it was :] I can read minds. tehe

but yea, I got my $120 steamer! woot woot!!
anyways.... chip is talking to me like we're all cool.... which is fine.... but im still mad.

day 44...
great day
bass still didnt answer his phone
I miss jared a lot.....
and idk why, I just feel like he doesnt feel the same....
I really really like him.
I wanted to tell him how much he means to me,...
just couldnt find the time

No comments:

Post a Comment