Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 49

Nothing really happened today.... so this'll be a short post again....
we had a mix up about a photoshoot, well not a mix up, but more like a cancel cause the original photographer couldnt make it due to business meeting,.... so this other photographer said he would shoot... but wanted to do it at 9pm, in a hotel room...
yeeeaaa.... nooo.... it would be alright if he had lights, but if he didnt have lights, he'd just be a man, with a camera, very bad lighting, and that just doesnt go with me...

UGH I MISS JARED SO FRICKEN MUCH!!

Ok, back to what I was saying... I waited all day pretty much just to figure out that he wanted to shoot at 9....
so he wants to see if he'll be free tomorrow at 4....
but I wanna see jared tomorrow, but he might have to work,... but I hope he doesnt =[ I'd be hella sad....
but if he doesnt, than I want him to come to the shoot with me....
but that'd be kinda awkward with me, cause its awkward when my friends watch me model, but.... it'd be interesting.

anyways... Brandon and Andrew went to a concert today, didnt invite me, but thats ok.

Anyways..... Jared has been working all day long... 13 hours... I miss him... I miss talking to him, and now he cant get online cause his power is off....


ugh, now my ex is bothering me about 'you lied... you did cheat on me with that guy' whatever the story is.... its done and over with.... but I dont need to tell him anything.....
ugh, he just ruined my night
I never want to bring that thing up again... guess who told him....
that one chick friend I trusted.... that girl who I had put so much trust into. I should have saved her number so I could fricken bitch her the fuck out....
I hate her so much


Day 49....
She just ruined my night.
bass didnt answer his phone


Dear Lex.... Alexis Saxus


OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR LAST NAME IS....


SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!
You go around asking guys to fuck you.... than you tell them to cum in you.... THAN YOU GO HAVE AN ABORTION!!!
You like.... WANT to kill babies on purpose.....

Shut your fucking mouth.....
You were off cheating on your bf, with Donnie.... and we were best friends... so you said...
so go ahead, get high, do your shitload of drugs, and have that baby.... I feel sorry for you.

So yes... NOW I AM MAD AT YOU!
I fucking moved to a different state, left you and oceanside WAY BEHIND and yet,.... the drama still finds me. what the fuck....

The boys are gone for the night, and I STILL have to deal with drama.... drama that was like, right after high school, and right when my mom died... seriously? We have to bring this part of time in my life again? omfg... get out of my life alexis....

V is for your stupid overly used vagina that just goes around, using guys.... and I thought it was supposed to be the other way around

No comments:

Post a Comment