Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 46

So I woke up...... and.... yea, text jared..... he went back to sleep, I stayed up and wrote about stupid shit....
got ready for work, than decided I wanted to sit and make dreads.....
Jared text me, than I went off to work.....
it sucked... I sat for 2 hours filling papers out... ok, wait... I sat there for 10 minutes filling papers out.... it took 2 hours for her to come back, give me more papers, and do other stuff...... but whatever.
I dont feel like going into work tomorrow. but it is only for 4 hours....
4-8 but its such a lame job.... and my dad just says 'well why dont you get a different job' Im still sick, and I wanted to go into the college tomorrow to do the essay thing.... but now I have to either wait, or have my dad take me on his lunch break, and walk back home.....
It was super boring.....

tomorrow I just feel like saying 'hey,... cant work... dad JUST put me into college' but that wouldnt make sense cause my classes dont start till like next month....

I just... DONT need this job.... I only took it cause I thought my dad wanted me to work.... yea... he just says 'I thought you'd wait for something better... but oh well'

I'll figure it out tomorrow if I wanna work or not.

UGH WHY IS MY COMPUTER BEING SO FUCKING... SLOW?!?! OR INTERNET CONNECTION, WHATEVER!!!

oh, andrew got fired from burgerking today... sucks. at least i'd have one person to talk to

I feel bad cause I totally flipped out on Jared not too long ago =[
I need to learn to control myself

Day 46.
Started work for the first time in like a year... [besides volunteer work at a nursing center]
Bass still hasnt answered his phone
I feel sick
idk if I should be working around food with a runny nose lol
I miss Jared.... I feel like a horrible person

No comments:

Post a Comment