Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 51

Im not even going to talk about today.
I dont know what to do with my life....
I just feel like Im going down the hill more and more....

and I hate my ex. well I dont hate him, I just dont understand why he hates me, and I dont understand why he is friends with lex. she's only desperate for friends when shes introuble...

which is all the time.... but she goes to different people for different things...
He probably doesnt like me because I hate her...
but I have a reason to hate her.
She is the WHOLE REASON WHY I HATE GIRLS!!!!

and my whole night was ruined... I wanted to see jared....
and.... UGH!!!
anyways, I went to go buy a new steamer,.... doesnt work THAT great,... but it'll do till I get a steamer online
at least tomorrow im making filipino food
yes... we went to the asian market today, and I drove everywhere today
and the boys left to a concert today.... and tried forcing me to go with... tried picking me up to make me go out of the house.....
but I thought i'd be seeing jared but no

day 51
bass's phone is off
donnie hates me
jared thinks im arguing
i need a car now before I spend toooo much money
I need my own house
my dad and jared's mom needs to trust us

No comments:

Post a Comment