Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 45

Day 45.
its been a pretty good day......
Its Brandon's bday,....
I woke up and set some chocolate covered cookies next to brandon,...
and andrew and him were pretty nice today....
Chip got out of the shower and was flipping out about some.... felony thingy idk. Because I know exactly what he is talking about, and same with Andrew..... and we both tried telling him that its not as bad as he is making it sound.
Chip came out with my dad saying 'sorry man, we just had the last two beers' and than my dad came out and brought him candy, beer, $5 from me, a card signed by me andrew and my dad, and I think a subway card.

anyways, it pretty much made brandon cry! I almost cried lol.
anyways, my dad took them out to the bank, and they went out to like..... idk, downtown somewhere....

anyways.... my dad and I went out to get me some black shoes for work tomorrow.... my dad was all like 'I dont see why you took that job, I thought you were going to wait to get a better one' OMG!!! really? ugh, why'd I take it?

anyways.... we went to a few other places, and got my dad a grill. He had a rather hard time putting it together.... I think he has bad knees....
Than we ate, and he decided he wanted to watch Twilight.......

omg,... old memories.... too many old memories.

Oh, I also got pictures from klaa..... hated the ones of me though, so he took them down..... I hope he posts the other ones though.

Anyways, Im still watching Twilight.....


Its mother's day...... I dont feel like re-posting that thing,.... its in my other blog and myspace. lol I got my mom a lil spoon thingy :]



Day 45....
Note to self.... dont watch twilight 2 alone again.... its bad for you. lol
sometimes this movie is so lame and cheesy
Bass didnt answer his phone today.
I saw Jared for only 2 seconds today....
I wish I had a boy who'd wake me up every time I have a nightmare..... which is way too often.....
I hate how Jared is so close, yet, I feel like he is so far away from me all the time.
I also edited my profile a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment