Friday, May 21, 2010

57

I awoke around 11....
and I just got online, and.... well, I cant even remember.
anyways, I went to the dentist... and man... I have lots of shit going on in my mouth...
cavities from my old filler thingies, gonna get caps, and more fillings, and yea....

for say we get EVERYTHING done,... well, lets just say my insurance wont cover it...
the lady... the actual DENTIST dentist,... not the lady who gives you the xray, and pokes your mouth with a sharp hook, and the one that gives you the polish, the actual dentist who comes in and just stares at your teeth and says 'we're gonna do this this this and this'... that person. She was super scary. first she came over, and I thought she was just faking it when she goes [with a super sweet voice] "Hiii.... its nice to meet you Krystalle... Im so and so..."

But when she started using her hands slowly waving them around saying 'we are going to make your smile 'beautiful' [waves hands slowly in a rainbow shape]
'We are going to make things soooooo much better'
with her SUPER sweet soft voice.... she reminds me of that evil lady on harry potter with the weird little giggle, and her HELLA strict rules,... but tried to sound super sweet....

anyways, yea.... I have a lot going on.

anyways, I came home, talking to klaa... he told a girl he wouldnt 'hang out' with her because she 'types like a 6th grader' which I thought was really rude.... b3cu2e 2h3 t4lks l1k3 th1s.... which is really annoying yes... but ronnie used to talk like that, and he just so happened to have been the coolest person ever. you cant judge people by what they look like, or how they type,... out of all people, I thought Klaa would be the last to judge people.

anyways, than I went out to dinner with my dad. we were supposed to go to a thai place... but we couldnt find it ugh!
so we ended up going to a sushi place... meh, it wasnt the greatest. we can never find a good sushi place in colorado....

anyways... yea, that was my day. oh, the boys said they moved out and just need their stuff........ I really hope they pay me back, after that, we can be friends, or not... whatever they want to do...

but im back to feeling alone and just with jared... which is fine, but in a way, its not. you'd want a lover, but you'd also want friends right?

day 57
like always, Im left in the dust... and right now all I have is Jared
So Jared, I hope you never leave me....
even if I did have my friends here, I hope you never go

No comments:

Post a Comment