Tuesday, May 18, 2010

54

today started out horrible.... Klaa was talking about how HE wanted to do a club shop coffee shop hookah lounge,.... which would have totally ruined my shop, and I would have to move to make a living.
Than my dad ruined my date with Jared on Friday....
than I found out that bass deleted me off of myspace.....
which that'll be told in my xanga account
deafbats.xanga.com



anyways, I fixed my college thingy, looked into the business thing, cleaned a little, chip came home and cleaned a lil, took a shower, then went back to micheal's house...
than I talked to Jared a lil and than we started arguing about stupid shit....

and that pretty much was my day....

I look fat and I need to finish editing my pictures, but I dont think thats gonna happen tonight.


DAy 54
Im sitting here watching the lightning flash, and listening to the thunder.... I wish Jared was here....
Today is a new chapter

Bass didnt answer his phone... today is the last day that I call him everyday to check up on him

No comments:

Post a Comment