Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 48

The thing that sucks about this whole blog thing.... is by the time I blog, I forget what happened in the morning.

Anyways.... I think I pretty much laid in bed all day.... in fact, today was very very boring.....
I was supposed to go to the college, but they actually closed at 4:45 so I couldnt go anyways....
And I backcombed my dreads,... and went to try out my new steamer.... yea.... didnt work how I wanted it to! D< ugh....
So than I took a nap for 2 hours....
woke up, had pizza, and that was pretty much it.

Boring day, yea, but also kinda relaxing
And all I can tell you is how much I miss Jared =[

Anyways, hopefullly tomorrow i'll have a photoshoot.....
I wish I could do a goth shoot with Jared,... but... yea xD haha, not gonna happen.

Day 48
Bass didnt answer his phone still
I took a pretty picture of the tree behind my room, with snow on it. :] it was pretty
I hope I get to see Jared Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment