Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 41

Ok,... so I got a message from Jared, asking to wake him up so can call his work... so I took a shower, got ready, than woke him up, than I was on my way to my job interview :]
I wore my 'flats' and wow, they.... hurt...
and when I got to the light, they were hurting A LOT!!
so I got in right? and I was all like 'Hi, can I speak to your hiring manager? I was supposed to come in for a job interview' right?
and than she's all like 'she wont be here for another hour' I know right?
ugh...
so than she's like 'are you sure your at the right place?'
I was like 'yes im at the right place'
[ok, im done saying 'right']
so she's all like 'well, im sorry, but we dont know anything' so I friggen left... and walked home.... BAREFOOT!!
yes...
so I got home, and than suddenly Jared said he was gonna come over! :D yaay!!!
Oh, and I was supposed to wake chip and andrew up right?
so they could go to the pool right?
well guess what? they never went.

anyways! so yea, the back of my foot was bleeding, and the other side I have a fat uglly ass blister on the other.

anyways, so Jared got here, we cleaned a lil, got another call about the job interview at burgerking,... saying sorry, and that I should come in at 3.
so yea.... Jared got me pills so I could get better sooner!!! HOW SWEET!!! <333333!!!!!!!!!
anyways, we ended up falling asleep.... me clinging to his head at one point of time... it was cute lol. I totally wish we could have gotten pictures when we were sleeping.

anyways, so 3 came around, and we all walked up to burgerking,... well, not ALL of us.. chip went to work to borrow money. poor thing got STORE CREDIT money. how lame.

anyways, so when I went to bk, the guy said he still didnt know what was going on, so he made some calls.... and I finally got my job interview! :]
I start on monday at 2 ^-^ anddrew is gonna train me at some point of time, which makes me feel totally comfortable with working there. yay.

anyways, me and Jared went back home, [barefoot] and laughed at chip singing in the shower... its funny :]

today was a pretty good day. we all seemed to be getting along today.... so that made me happy.
I finally started my period... 3 weeks late... well almost 3 weeks...

my dad came home in a pretty happy mood... and explained to me and andrew the whole jury duty story... it was fricken crazy!!!!
these two black homeless couple beat the living crap out of this guy for giving them a shopping card for food [ I cant remember what its called] and the card had no money on it...
so the guy stomped on the guy's chest, kicked the shit out of him with steal toed boots, beat him with a chair,... and stomped on his throat... the guy was in the hospital of course, but he is so fucked up, that he has to be feed with an IV...
and than the guy who beat him up tried to blame it on his wife!!!! omfg,... crazy homeless people.
this took place in sep. off of colfax or whatever that street is called....

anyways,....
good day...
day 41
bass didnt answer his phone...
I miss the SHIT out of Jared...
still getting used to him, but he makes me so firggen happy
I hope he comes to Hellbound with us... even though hes all worried about what to wear...
well not worried, but yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment