Tuesday, June 29, 2010

tired tired

ok, so this is the last one on here for the night..... than im off to finishing other stuff...

I'll miss you so so sosososososoooo much [please note, the last blog of the week,.... which actually is the first one... is probably my mind working as 'this is the first one he will read' so sorry for the suuper confusion]

I hope you can find ways to entertain yourself.... write stuff... idk... learn how to do stuff... save money, spend money, learn how to do that spray paint stuff...
dont get anything on my carpets.... miss me love me but dont hate me....

next time, hopefully you can come... usually SCA events happen once or twice a year....


well jared babe, your off to bed, and im tired...
hope everyone has a fun 4th of july....
this'll be my first 4th of july in like YEARS not spent in California... and without fireworks....
happy birthday grandma [its on the 4th]
sorry turlock crew I didnt get to see you

btw Jared, you forgot my rockstar tab

goodnight world, sweet dreams, I'll miss and love you all.... stay safe....
<3333 I hope everyone stays happy

No comments:

Post a Comment