Tuesday, June 1, 2010

68

I woke up from a text this morning, and I was very very tired....
I text jared a little than fell back to sleep, or something along those lines, but anyways,... I finally woke up, and decided I was going to do some dreads so I didnt want to text Jared right away because I dont really like texting while doing it...

but I did some stuff online, did some dreads, text Jared, watched some videos on spacepainting and I wanna do some, but I think I can do some other more fun stuff,... and took another small nap, but like 10 minutes later my dad said he was coming home. Man, im STILL tired.

I would want to do space painting with Jared downtown, if we both can learn how to do it, I think if we both do it to make it fun, we could make money, but idk if I wanna spend money on 'learning' how to do it, all the 'test' paper... guess that'd have to wait till after I get a job or after I get my store

Anyways, we went to the DMV and yea, to speed this blog up.... I passed my test.... but I parked my car all crooked at the end, and I forgot to put my car in park first when I turned the car off, but whatever, I already passed before I even parked the car.... so HA!

I came home and started looking for cars.... yay.
and had some spaghetti but Im not really hungry

anyways,.... idk.... me and jared looked for cars and such, and than we decided that he is gonna come over and we're gonna just chill...

than Leslie decided to make matching kandi for me and jared. awww how cute

day 68
I got my license...

my dad kinda...... is strange sometimes haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment