Sunday, June 20, 2010

84 & 85

Day 84..... I had to ask Jared what happened....

"well i was working and then we went to sinsation and ate at the denver diner and you got chilie fries"

But yea, I guess I was in a rush to make dreads cause I wanted to wear dreads, and was HELLA trying to find clothes but nope... just found lame stuff. I was on the flyer for sinsation so I was pretty excited... it ended up turning out to be another bust,... but it was still fun.
but I was looking at all these pictures, or maybe it was the fact that I had watched The Time Traveler's Wife not too long ago, and I liked her hair, so I was debating if I wanted to curl my hair, or dreads... Jared has never seen my hair curled so I decided to give that a try.

anyways, I went to pick Jared up, and we went to Sinsation,... there was a scary little drunk dude... he was tiny... and I couldnt tell if he was just drunk, or if there was something else wrong....

There was this boy in my class in High school and there was something a 'little' wrong with him.... him, and the drunk dude, walked and stood the same way... with putting as little pressure on one of the ankles which is turned like all the way out.

anyways, I got some of the flyers and posters of me, and other shit, and stuffs... and.... talked to Ben and Nigel, and some of the other people,... than I got hungry ish....

so after a while we went to this diner... and I got the GROSSEST looking chilie cheese fries ever... it looked like cat puke!!

and than I took Jared home... I hate driving at night... I really... really.... REALLY do. I cant wait till Jared gets a car... I'll lilke never drive at night ever again....


day 85...
jared: "we hung out and watched a movie and went to things that glow didnt get tickets and ran out of gas and such you made dreads while i slept and.....also went to gordmans and that was pretty much it"


so I woke up at like 8:30 and was DEAD tired.... and when I got to Jared's house his dad started bitching. but we took a nap, or tried to anyways, when I wake up I kinda cant go back to bed. than we watched a lame movie,... than went to my house... he took like a 2 hour nap, and I made some dreads....
I kept trying to wake Jared up cause I didnt know what time my dad was coming home, so I didnt want to take a nap with Jared... but I kept trying to wake him up cause I was getting super sad and lonely, but he didnt want to wake up.
but anyways, once he did wake up with just chilled, than decided we were going to go out and get money from auodi, than went to things that glow, but they closed early cause the computers shut down,... so we ended up not getting tickets,... so we went to Gordman's and as soon as we got slightly into the parking spot, my car ran out of gas... yea... and it was like,... well it said it wasnt empty... gr. so we went into the store after Jared pushed the car into the parking spot....
did I mention its a 91 camero? a heavy car. anyways... so we went to the store and I couldnt find anything, so we went to the gas station and they didnt have any gas cans, so we had to go to walmart, got a premade pizza, and than FINALLY filled up my car... went home, and I kinda burnt the pizza.. but it was still good.

than I fell asleep, and when Jared was calling my name, I could hear him, and I think at like the second time he called me, I like jumped into the air... lol

anyways, I took him home, and was hella.... fucking,... dead... tired.
but I survived another sleepy drive

I got home and saw pictures of Tristan's 1st bday.... no one even told me....

I dont even consider myself part of their family anymore....
it almost made me cry

and I saw that Ronnie's gf is now staying in Turlock.... hm.
=/

No comments:

Post a Comment