Sunday, June 27, 2010

Im done

I'll post when I want.

yesterday me and Jared went to Renaissance fair.... I didnt really find it that fun this time....
than I wasted so much gas getting audi and Jared to some stupid rave....
in a way.... Im slowly giving up on almost everything.
the store, having friends, having a life, doing anything...
I just want to go back to California.... so.. bad.
I dont want to go camping,... I dont want to be part of the SCA anymore, I dont care about anyone anymore...
my computer is fucking up... I give up on modeling....
I just give up.
I mean, I've lost like, all my friends,.... The only friends I have really in colorado, is Jessika,... and shes in the springs.

nothing happens in my life thats... OMG amazing. so im done posting these blogs....
I've realized that nothing happy happens enough in my life to post anymore...
It just brings depression.


because Jared keeps complaining... "the day we met up with leslie, he kept carring me so I didnt have to walk in the water, aw, how cute'

the end... >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment