Wednesday, June 9, 2010

75

Yesterday was rather boring....
I spent most of the day taking care of the dreads, and fixing them up.
Than me and a bunch of friends decided to meet up at the fair,... me and jess are going this sunday.
I hope to have enough money to even DO something. =[
than leslie wants to go but idk what day she wants to go, than i wanna go with my dad too one day.
anyways, I also spent most of the day trying to figure out how im going to fix Jared's outfit. we're gonna be like a pirate couple ^-^ woot woot

Chip ended up coming over cause he left a bag of trash that apparently had important stuff in it, so I just left it infront of my door.... than he tried saying that he was sorry for his attitude and just wanted to be cool with everyone.... but I told him that was highly impossible....
than he went back to being an ass. haha!!!
Than supposidly he had phone screen cover thingies that he left, or fell out of the bag, and so he was all like 'if you dont give those back, Im only paying you $38 cause those covers were $12 and if you dont find my shit, Im not going to pay you everything' well its not my fault he made a mess in my room and scattered everything.



so anyways, I ended up cooking some food.... not a clue what I was cooking, but it ended up being pretty fricken good :]
and that was my day pretty much.
Jared didnt seem to be having a good day, and I felt really bad so I decided that we'd hang out today so I can get his stuffs.

than Klaa text me saying that his gf broke up with him. I felt bad for that too....
You just kinda gotta wonder if he'll ever find someone again... I hope so.
anyways, I wasnt having a good night, and it was just horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment