Sunday, June 6, 2010

72 & 73

I want to post these in the morning so im more awake........ but oh well.
yesterday [day 72] Jared came over early and we took a loong nap.
I had a dream that he found this drug, and I got mad at him because he wouldnt throw it away, and he got mad at me and left me....
I know it wont ever happen, but thats now kinda like a fear of mine =[
Sad thing is when I woke up and asked him if he'd get mad at me if I told him to stop doing drugs [back in the day when he used to do drugs] he said yes.....

Anyways, we got up, I did some dreads, we called around for a few cars, than made breakfast.... sorta lol.

Anyways, we walked to the bus stop, which as kinda far, and I was kinda upset because I told him ahead of time I wanted to go to the gas station.... but he kinda ignored me.

In fact, I dont even want to talk about the whole walk to the bus stop... but once we got there, we just layed in the gras and waited for the bus. Im going to miss waiting for the bus on a nice day.

But we laied there and it was really nice and cute.
Than we finally got to a gas satation once the bus dropped us off... and the stuuuupid ATM would only do $200 at a time... no good.
so Jared got me a coffee... I was hella tired
well it was a capachino

anyways, than we went to meet up with the people who were selling a mustang...
it was nice,... alright, but not what I really wanted...
it was great and everything...
so we decided to buy it. the guy didnt come back into town till monday though and he needed to be here to sign it off...
so the people took us home.
the girl had a purse like mine only bigger, and her name was crystal too.... but she was mexican.
the little girl they had was crying her head off.... idk why they even brought the little girl. made no sense at all....

[OMG MOJOKISS JUST TOTALLY MADE MY NIGHT!!! Besides Jared, but yea, yaaay!!!]

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2d95gmu.jpg[/IMG]


anyways,... I was kinda in a pissy mood, cause I kinda felt like jared was telling me which cars to get cause those were the ones HE liked....
and... I just complaine dand complained and complained... and I feel HORRIBLE... complaing is lame.

anyways, we ended up watching boondacks saints 2 or however its spelt.... yea,.... it was kinda boring.
I love the first one a lot more

anyways, after a while my dad came home, and totally let Jared sleep over! But he had to sleep on the couch.
We had been waiting for him to come home so we could get a ride to the store so I could get all my girl stuff and so we could check out the other car... but it was a little too late.
But my dad let us take his car up to the store....
so we went to the store.... must I say, just going to the store with Jared was really fun and cute. He totally makes me smile.

Anyways.... we got home and when it was time to go to bed,... I wanted him to come into the room till I fell asleep.... But..... he didnt want to....
He was too freaked out about my dad finding out that he was sitting with me.... till I fell asleep =/

So I fell asleep alone.

Day 73
I woke up, and found my dad cooked food for us.... I took a shower, got ready, came out and just tapped Jared on the head. I love how easy it is to wake him up, but Im sure that at one point of time Im going to hate it..... waking up, making breakfast or whatever.

Anyways Jared called a few places.... he helped sooo much. Im sooo greatful to have him :]
anyways, we went to a few places drove around, looked at cars.
we looked at a 91 camero....
and two other cars.
the first one didnt look too good,... well except the body style.... which I LOVED!
the second one wasnt so good running
and the third one was perfectly fine except a little odds and ends here, and for some odd reason I was so set on the first one.
I thought about it...
and... yea.
so we got the first one. the 91 camero.
I want to work on it, and fix it up, and hopefully it'll be a really great car.

anyways so we went to get some stuff, than BK... came home, and talked for a while, and watched the incredibals, and toy story 2

and talked some more.
at one point of time Jared said he kinda wanted to take my phone whenever derrick would text... which kinda sadden me. I could understand him but derrick is never online so he never knows any updates
oh, I found out Jared likes the avatar as well... avatar... the last airbender... not the blue animal people.

kinda... weeiiirrrddd...
anyways, than we were talking about how idk if I wanna stay in colorado,... so idk what all I want to do right now.
but I deff want Jared to be with me at all times....

No comments:

Post a Comment