Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 74

Yesterday started kinda harsh with the whole chip and klaa thing...
than chip decided he wanted to be rude to klaa aswell....
ugh.
So than I decided to do some dreads again.... and Ronnie text saying he didnt want to come to colorado cause taking care of his new baby would take a toll on him. ugh...
and rich wasnt going to come unless ronnie came. You know what? I think its his fricken gf....
I hate girls sooooo much sometimes... actually, I hate people in general. They always gotta ruin things for others.
What the f ever though.
anyways, Klaa decided he wanted to surprise me and jared [sorta] yaaay!!!
it was supposed to be our cleaning day.... but oh well. I like seeing Jared, and I havnt seen Klaa in forever, so that was nice.
I met his girly friend, shes cute.
so we went and Klaa passed his turn off, so we went a bunch of different crazy ways.... and I ended up seeing this pretty lake....
Well when we met up with Jared... who was FRICKEN hot that day... and I asked him about it,.... apparently that was another surprise of his
anyways, we ended up going to ihop.
It was fun :]

Than we went up to the moutains. yaay....
but,... i liked the first trip we went on.
we went offroading, and it was hella bumpy, and I kkept thinking that Klaa was gonna mess up his jeep.
We found a few nice spots to take pictures, and to sit and chill. :]
It was nice. Me and Jared were just talking about the shop, and new plans since rich and ronnie arnt comming, which is kinda really upsetting me. I was sooooo looking forward to them coming =[
I didnt expect ronnie to come cause I expected that his gf was going to hold him back,... but rich said he was without ronnie....
but whatever. Im not too upset since they are pretty much like brothers.

anyways, we headed back home, and klaa dropped me and jared off at my house. My dad hadnt gotten my car plates, but he said it was fine if I took his car.

so we watched 'Man of Honor' it was pretty good.... pretty long cause there was a commercial every like 5 minutes. gr.

Anyways when it was time to take him home we ended up talking about my mom. it was pretty sad and.... junk. than my dad was getting irritated because i was gone so long, and totally blamed me for his lack of sleep.....
I really..... REALLY hope he isnt putting a curfew on me when I start driving my car..... I REALLY hope he doesnt.
I'd hate to be 21 and have to be home at 1 am every morning, and have to check in with my dad every fricken hour to tell him whats going on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment