Monday, June 21, 2010

day 86

father's day
so yesterday I left out a neat hat I got from the renfair for my dad, and a card...
I woke up about 9 something.... and he said the card made him cry.
aw
anyways, so my dad and I didnt know what we wanted to do for the day, so we just drove around, went to an auto shop.... idk which one, but we got some stuff for my car..
I was in a very very irritated mood that day.
but pretty much that day was nothing but crap....
I cant even remember what all happened yesterday...
but I was chilling at home for the most part...
but me and Jared were not getting along. I hate it when that happens. Its like he never listens to me.... or doesnt pay attention, or doesnt reply to my 'important' texts... or doesnt know how to put punctuation marks in his texts so I end up misreading them, and stuff....
It really pisses me off....
I get irritated when people dont actually think, or pay attention to me...
I hope my stressing out-ness goes away soon....
Im so tired of going to bed all sad and upset

No comments:

Post a Comment