Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dentist & Vampires

omg....
so today I went to the dentist...
was supposed to get two top teeth done, and three bottom teeth done.... I got the numbing shots... and yes, those hurt.... and than i got one tooth drilled into, and than all the drills in the place stopped....
ugh. so I was sent home with some temporary cement on my tooth...

than they called and said to come back at 2:30....
so at 2 something, I drove down and got it all numbed up all over again.
this time they had the dental assistant named Wilow... you can tell she is new at this whole thing, and goes from dentist to dentist....

anyways... she was like tugging my mouth to the left, and the dentist was like 'can you face me' and... well I kinda cant when she is pulling as hard as she possibly could to the left....

anyways, that was a huge pain in the ass...
but before, when I was just sitting waiting to be called in, my friend Boo was talking to me about vampires......

now for anyone who believes in Vampires... well, your either stupid, or stupider, or semi realistic, yet still stupid, or your just scary.

but I hate it when people diss twilight... because... what, in Buffy vampires burn in the sun? older movies, vampires are allergic or whatever, to garlic.... and vampires cant see themselves in mirrors?


Well One... anything made up of atoms... anything you can touch, hold, and see,... you can see in a mirror.... its physically impossible for a mirror to not reflect a reflection....
two... vampires would only go out at night because there is a less possibility of getting caught killing something... as do gang bangers....
and party people.... club people.... teenagers..... when are they usually out? or driving or walking home from a party? at night....
only little kids, parents, and hippies are usually out during the day time on a regular basis...
so why would vampires be out all the time?
allergic to garlic? what the hell?


anyways, your here... and now your not =[
Im going to miss you soooooo much, like you have no idea ='(
I hope you stay out of trouble.... and I hope you stay safe....
and I hope you dont miss me tooo much
I <3 you so so so sosososososososooooososososososoooo muuuuch!!!!!!!!
[Its so fluffy!! D< ]



miss ya babe

No comments:

Post a Comment