Saturday, June 5, 2010

71

Well, I looked for cars, did some dreads, and than headed off to the dentist office. the WHOLE place was closed causes everyday the WHOLE place goes out to lunch. I found that kinda lame. so we waited there till it was exactly 1....
We went in, and I had got my fillings. 3 fillings, and one of them was in the front. so, yay.
Than we got home after calling and calling my dad, so I sent him an email. yay for phones having internet.
Than he went back to work, and Jared was on his way. The guy with the eclipse called and wanted to know the plan. and right when he asked about the payments, Jared came over.
He was a really nice guy. Let us pay part of it, then part on saturday and we would have been able to take the car home.
My dad got off of work a little later than I thought, so Jared's mom had to take him to work. He had work at 6-5am so that sucked because when my dad and I went to go look at the car, he didnt really know what he was looking at.
It looked alright. I would have liked it except the back seats, and I didnt like the bra, and it had to stay on cause someone who had it in the past busted the front....
it had no radio, and the fog lights didnt work....
I was just bummed that the car sucked, and I was hoping for a car by sat.... oh well....

we came home and had kfc. I decided I wanted to try the famous bowl since my friend in cali,,.... well we were not friends for long. he was the one who invented it!!!! yup thats right :]

I actually didnt like it.

but we sat, and looked at a few more cars.... I seem to have a problem with saying numbers like '156,000,000 miles' I think my dad was getting irritated with correcting me all the time. =/

anyways, after a while I ended up making some more dreads. I hate back combing soooo much lol

No comments:

Post a Comment