Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 70! and part 71 mixed

wow, 70 already?
well... yesterday I spent most of the day looking for cars, and making dreads.... Im almost done with the order. yay! well, I still have like maybe 10 to backcomb still....

anyways.... so I found some good cars, yay! but today I found a firebird o.o it needs some work, but its only $1500
anyways, so yea, that was my day, and my dad came home early from a dentist appointment. ugh! he had to take some painkillers cause of all he got done. it gives me the chills....
along with the song gran torino idk whats with that song... its like.... so... sad, and has so much feeling behind it.
Too bad Jared doesnt enjoy slow songs.... =/ blah.

Yesterday we kinda got into an.... not argument, but idk... I made him upset. =[
I've been doing that alot lately, and im wondering whats coming over me....
its rather irritating.... or maybe its the fact that he irritates me and idk what to do because I guess I wanna tell him, or show him so he can 'stop' irritating me, and that showing is kinda like, gr.

anyways... I watched The Blind Side yesterday.... it was alright. I liked it towards the middle of the movie till the end. the beginning was hecka boring

Oh, and I got more hair. purple ones for the very first order I did, but since Brendish never got online for like a month idk if he still wanted it or not.

day 70
boring
exciting
boring

day 71
omg, i have my dentist appointment today, and I want that firebird...
and I want to clean but I dont have time. UGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment