Thursday, June 17, 2010

81 & 82 & 83

so day 81.... what day was that?
not a clue. I cant wait till this stupid thing is up... Im tired of writing everyday...
I guess I'll go back to writing about when something is important only.
anyways... so the other day,... I'll say yesterday. no... the day before.
I think I just sat around? all day...
and than I went to my first business class. yaaay right? no, it was on Insurance. omfg... no... not boring.
I want to get to an IMPORTANT class first so I can get my store quicker,... and than the rest can come.... where I'll wait till those classes are over to actually START my business if that makes any sense.
Class was from 6:30 till about 9 cause... we were all out of questions.

anyways....
day 82.
the only thing I can remember was waking up to Virus asking me if I want to go to a sex party... yes...

anyways, afterwards I was rather irritated for the rest of the day...
but later that day I decided to dress in something interesting...

dude... can you imagine that the first lord of the rings was almost 10 years ago??

anyways... so anyways, me and Jared decided to walk around downtown...
the first time I walked outside of that house that day, I felt like I was in Turlock. I have been thinking about turlock alot lately...

I have been in Colorado for almost a year.... and I still hate it here.

anyways! I walked outside, went to jared's house, and omg, I swear, he is slow... but this time it was his mom. but I still got irritated with him :(

so we walked downtown, walked all over, and I totally fogot the dreads in the car, so we had to walk all the way down to the car again, but this time decided to drive to the skatepark instead of walking back....
fornado was there again,... him and sam are the only two I talk at the skate park...

was funny cause Jared was all like 'idk where my girl went' and fornado said he'd find me,... well Jared found me first, but fornado was all like 'i knew you'd be on this side... you always sit here'

anyways, we met up with leslie and her bf, and two of her other friends. it wasnt really what I expected, but we ended up going to some coffee shop called Paris something....

Jared thought he saw the one dude that snitched on him and put him in Jail.... good thing he didnt start a fight because it was the wrong guy, and the coffee shop was full of punks... and even if all these punks [literally punks... not a bunch of kid punks, for the term 'a bunch of punks' but I mean, punks'] and he would have got killed....
I actually miss all my punk friends.... I really miss them. Especially Taz and Dom =[

anyways, we ended up going home and watching part of a movie... The diaries of anne frank... but i was sooo tired that we stopped watching it... and I got irritated cause Jared didnt want to sleep over....

Im so used to guys taking risks.... that idk.

anyways... that was the past few days.

day 83

I woke up..... at 9 went to Jared's house, layed there for a while... I was very tired.
we ended up going to my house and watched the rest of the movie...
and than I took him to work around 1 and went home, but as I did, some guy called from Access something Talent... something something something.
it was to set up an interview. they are a modeling scouting thing... but they charge... so its a total scam.
oh well.

I ended up taking a nap for a long ass time, like, 4-7 I've been waaay too tired lately. anyways, my dad made spaghetti and than we went out to go buy movies... well get movies for free actually.
I wanted to get shurlock Holmes... or the time travelers wife... which I got... and my dad got Holmes.
Jared told me to get holmes... of course... what guy likes romance movies, right?
No one =/

Im over these blogs.... too boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment