Tuesday, June 29, 2010

arts and crafts

too bad I dont have yarn.... so you can make a bird feeder...
you know, today I saw two pigeons today,... white with black tails...
where are all these pet looking pigeons coming from?!?!

[btw, I always loved the nick name pigeon, or doll face]
but yea, I also saw that other black and white one [the more spotted one] like yesterday....
I was thinking if they didnt shat so much, give them bird food... too bad I no longer have bird food =/

I miss my two birds....
Did I ever mention that I took care of a dove for a little while?
It walked into my garage in cali... my two smaller birds didnt like the dove that much =[




I know it says i'dilow' idk why I put that....
but Dilow means yellow
alcombury means a place in England that I went to school at before :]


[im so hating the way photobucket is now.... i cant find any of my pictures that were not in an actual album]



that is dilow and either 'snow' or HIM but I think its snow...
I dont remember any pictures of HIM.... I had him when I was like 12.... same with dilow... dilow lived to be about... 7 years... than she some how.... some way..... got out of her cage, and flew away



and this is the dove I was telling you about....


see, he let me hold him....


and this one I think was peak....



here, just click on this..... so the picture wont be soooo huge
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/kagomeroxs89/Angels/101_0317.jpg

he was a chicken, and not the nicest one

my cat just printed something out on the printer....... xDD haha


oh, this is my rabbit, Mr. Kry



isnt he cuuuute?




I miss my rabbit sooo much, but he got super aggressive after a while when we moved...
I used to have him at the school farm... but we moved to a difference city, and I dont think he liked that

No comments:

Post a Comment