Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 69

I woke up to Jared at my window :]
We took a nap but I couldnt really sleep so I decided to get online till I got bored, poked Jared, and finally woke him up....
around 12:30 we headed to the store to go buy some hair dye and when we got home we dyed my hair, than watched a lil of the Turlock video, washed my hair, finished the video, than sat outside, and realized I still had brown in my hair. what?! arg lol

Today was a relaxing day....
but yea, by the time my dad came home I realized I had been defrosting sausage, not beef =[ gr
but anyways, I ended up cooking enchiladas! and they were actually alright for my first time. Jared doesnt know how to cook.. he'd be a bad husband xD

Than he kinda upset me when I was trying to explain something, but he just wouldnt listen but I ended up chilling out, and showing him old pictures of me and after a while, I had to take him to the bus stop....

I wish I could just spend a night with him one day without having to worry about anything....


day 69
Jared snores.
ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment